Working with the public

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I work at a chiropractor's office and I really do like my job but some of the patients are a pain in the ass! The office is located in a town where there are a lot of people who are well off and some people are so entitled and think we should jump when they snap their fingers. Most of our patients are nice but there's a few that are assholes. The joys of working with the public!
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Isn't that annoying as hell? I get similar calls. It's frustrating because you are literally biting your tongue so hard, it bleeds.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm Isn't that annoying as hell? I get similar calls. It's frustrating because you are literally biting your tongue so hard, it bleeds.
There's one particularly heinous bitch who comes in every Thursday. We refer to her as El Diablo. She has been getting progressively worse and last Thursday she was REALLY on a rampage. I told my boss he needed to deal with her because the receptionist and I were tired of her shit. This is the woman who yelled at me on my first day when I had only been there for a total of 2 hours. What was my grievous offense? I called her by her name.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I cannot handle people anymore unless they have a physical or mental disability. Litterally.
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm Isn't that annoying as hell? I get similar calls. It's frustrating because you are literally biting your tongue so hard, it bleeds.
There's one particularly heinous bitch who comes in every Thursday. We refer to her as El Diablo. She has been getting progressively worse and last Thursday she was REALLY on a rampage. I told my boss he needed to deal with her because the receptionist and I were tired of her shit. This is the woman who yelled at me on my first day when I had only been there for a total of 2 hours. What was my grievous offense? I called her by her name.

Well you should have been burned at the stake! Ugh people suck
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You know it's bad when everyone have a gripe about this bitch. I deal with people who get bent out of shape when we request documentation from them. This is information that we need in order to complete their process. It's even outlined in the check list provided that this specific documentation will be needed no matter what. You would think we were asking for the F***ing blood of their first born.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:49 pm

Well you should have been burned at the stake! Ugh people suck
I know, right? I didn't even know where the garbage can was or how to answer the phone or do anything and she flipped shit on me. The massage therapist I work with said she can't believe I didn't quit that first day lol.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:50 pm
You know it's bad when everyone have a gripe about this bitch. I deal with people who get bent out of shape when we request documentation from them. This is information that we need in order to complete their process. It's even outlined in the check list provided that this specific documentation will be needed no matter what. You would think we were asking for the F***ing blood of their first born.
I don't know why people have to act like that. We can't figure out why El Diablo keeps coming back every week because all she does is complain. If I am not happy with the service I'm receiving, I'm not going to go there anymore.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:56 pm

I don't know why people have to act like that. We can't figure out why El Diablo keeps coming back every week because all she does is complain. If I am not happy with the service I'm receiving, I'm not going to go there anymore.
Depending on the place, most definitely! People don't have a choice where I work, but I can't help but think "Did you even read the check list and instructions?"
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:04 pm
brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:56 pm

Depending on the place, most definitely! People don't have a choice where I work, but I can't help but think "Did you even read the check list and instructions?"
What kind of work do you do?
Locked Previous topicNext topic