Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:08 pm
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:04 pm
brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:56 pm

I don't know why people have to act like that. We can't figure out why El Diablo keeps coming back every week because all she does is complain. If I am not happy with the service I'm receiving, I'm not going to go there anymore.
Depending on the place, most definitely! People don't have a choice where I work, but I can't help but think "Did you even read the check list and instructions?"
What kind of work do you do?
I assist applicants and gather information for people obtaining medical licensing. I do totally understand their frustrations, but everything we will need is outlined in the check list that comes with the application.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I don't really think that's avoidable in an office setting. I think my biggest gripe is when people barge into the IT dungeon without realizing - they need to put in a ticket. DO EET. It takes 2 minutes and we can resolve whatever is going on when we get the chance.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’ll never forget when I was bartending and this group of men came in acting like they owned the place, cigars hanging out of their mouths, just obnoxious. Anyways I got them their drinks and the one guy starts flicking ice cubes out of his drink in behind the bar. One of the waitresses just reemed him out, yelling at him “who do you think you are? You can’t just throw things around the bar.” She storms off to get supplies to clean up the mess. He went after her apologizing, which was good. But then I turned around and one of the regulars whispered yo me, “do you know who he is?” Ohhh no, who? Turns out these guys owned the Calgary Flames. Which is a huge deal around here, lol. Anywho, I just thoroughly enjoyed Ami putting him in his place. Pompous assholes.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I used to work as customer service but on the internet via live chat. Rude ppl didn't bother me so much what used to get me was the idiots. There are way to many stupid people out in the world.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I dislike most people, I would end up in jail if I had to deal with them on a daily basis.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm Isn't that annoying as hell? I get similar calls. It's frustrating because you are literally biting your tongue so hard, it bleeds.
There's one particularly heinous bitch who comes in every Thursday. We refer to her as El Diablo. She has been getting progressively worse and last Thursday she was REALLY on a rampage. I told my boss he needed to deal with her because the receptionist and I were tired of her shit. This is the woman who yelled at me on my first day when I had only been there for a total of 2 hours. What was my grievous offense? I called her by her name.
What were you supposed to call her? Your majesty?
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I get where you are coming from, it's unfortunate that people need to be so tacky to others.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 4:18 am
brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm Isn't that annoying as hell? I get similar calls. It's frustrating because you are literally biting your tongue so hard, it bleeds.
There's one particularly heinous bitch who comes in every Thursday. We refer to her as El Diablo. She has been getting progressively worse and last Thursday she was REALLY on a rampage. I told my boss he needed to deal with her because the receptionist and I were tired of her shit. This is the woman who yelled at me on my first day when I had only been there for a total of 2 hours. What was my grievous offense? I called her by her name.
What were you supposed to call her? Your majesty?
Beats the hell out of me lol. She is the type of person who just wants to complain. My coworker said yesterday that she bets she's like that everywhere she goes, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. She was really bitchy yesterday. She's getting worse every week. She's trying to goad us into a confrontation but she's barking up the wrong tree. We're not going to give her the satisfaction. Kill her with kindness!
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msgme wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:08 pm I used to work as customer service but on the internet via live chat. Rude ppl didn't bother me so much what used to get me was the idiots. There are way to many stupid people out in the world.
I can deal with stupid people better than rude people. We have one patient who is as sweet as can be but dumb as dog shit lol. I can tolerate him easier than someone who goes out of their way to be hateful.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The general public is either an asshole or an idiot.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Locked Previous topicNext topic