What stinks!!!!

bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:28 pm
bmw29 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:22 pm
Foo Lyn Roo wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:42 pm Potatoe, its a potatoe - fell behind something or into something. Look for it .
It's always a F***ing potato at my house. Smells like decomposing corpses and hot diarrhea. Ugh
Rotten potatoes are the worst! Also citrus that has grown green fuzz.
I haven't experienced that one yet. They never last long around here. LOL The first time I forgot to empty the potato bun before we went on vacation was the absolute worst. We opened the door when we got home and started gagging immediately. I check my potatoes often now.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:35 pm

It's always a F***ing potato at my house. Smells like decomposing corpses and hot diarrhea. Ugh
I haven't experienced that one yet. They never last long around here. LOL The first time I forgot to empty the potato bun before we went on vacation was the absolute worst. We opened the door when we got home and started gagging immediately. I check my potatoes often now.
We live where you can get 20lb bags of citrus for less than $10 most of the year, if you don’t take them out of the bags right away they start to grow pretty quickly in the warm weather. Sometimes I forget until I smell them.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:43 pm

We live where you can get 20lb bags of citrus for less than $10 most of the year, if you don’t take them out of the bags right away they start to grow pretty quickly in the warm weather. Sometimes I forget until I smell them.
I can definitely live without that. Between the dog rolling in nasty and the kids freaking feet I'm at my limit of stink.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:45 pm

I can definitely live without that. Between the dog rolling in nasty and the kids freaking feet I'm at my limit of stink.
My dog just rolls in any dirt she can find, she goes from a white dog to a brown dog in 2 seconds flat. When my girls roller skates competitively their skate bags were RANK especially when they would leave socks in there for a whole week.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:48 pm

My dog just rolls in any dirt she can find, she goes from a white dog to a brown dog in 2 seconds flat. When my girls roller skates competitively their skate bags were RANK especially when they would leave socks in there for a whole week.
Mine finds dead shot to roll on I think. I can't imagine where else he could pick up that smell. LOL He's gassy today too. I'm quite upset with him as it is since he woke me up at 3am by clawing my couch. He dug a giant hole in one of the seat cushions and the spring popped out. Now I have to go couch shopping. I did not plan on that.
coala
Villein
Villein

Unread post

My kids skate competitively and OMG the stink from their boots is just awful!!! They even have a kid on their team whose boots smell so bad they make you want to vomit. The worst for me was driving home from an outdoor training camp with three athletes who (one fro Team USA) and their skates in the back of my van. That was the longest 3 hours ever!! BTW one of kids doesn't wear socks and the other does. The socks aren't the worst for us, it's the wrist guards and the knee pads.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

coala wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:19 am
My kids skate competitively and OMG the stink from their boots is just awful!!! They even have a kid on their team whose boots smell so bad they make you want to vomit. The worst for me was driving home from an outdoor training camp with three athletes who (one fro Team USA) and their skates in the back of my van. That was the longest 3 hours ever!! BTW one of kids doesn't wear socks and the other does. The socks aren't the worst for us, it's the wrist guards and the knee pads.
Yes! The skates always smelled so bad! I made my girls wear socks but there were some kids that didn’t and it was gross! I think the worst was the kid that just tossed their socks in their bag and pulled them out next time to wear again, I’m not sure how many times she wore the same socks but I gagged when I watched her pull crunchy socks out of her bag. We quit a few years back because the coach was fricken crazy.
Foo Lyn Roo
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Foo Lyn Roo wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:42 pm Potatoe, its a potatoe - fell behind something or into something. Look for it .
ALWAYS..
coala
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:48 am
coala wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:19 am

Yes! The skates always smelled so bad! I made my girls wear socks but there were some kids that didn’t and it was gross! I think the worst was the kid that just tossed their socks in their bag and pulled them out next time to wear again, I’m not sure how many times she wore the same socks but I gagged when I watched her pull crunchy socks out of her bag. We quit a few years back because the coach was fricken crazy.
Sorry to hear that you had a crazy coach!!! There are a few that are just a bit crazy. I just found out that a girl who has been on Team USA and to the Olympics has moved to a team right up the road from us. She switched teams because her coach is no longer coaching and she refuses to skate for the coach who took over. It can be tough.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We had something die under our house once and it was awful. We couldn't find the source of the stench and DH finally went into the crawlspace under the house. He really didn't want to drag whatever it was out but he did.

I'm gagging just remembering it! *gag*
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Locked Previous topicNext topic