What’s on the agenda for today?

noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I started The Handmaid’s Tale and then I’ll do some meal prep and vacuum before my kids come home around dinner.

What about you?
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
purplesimon
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Hopefully we are going to the pool.
AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I have an enormous pork loin I need to cut up and portion.

It's 8am and the toddler is already bugging me to go outside. I'm like, geez child let my coffee kick in.
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How do you cook pork loin?

I almost bought one at Aldi the other day to do in the crockpot with apples and stuffing but felt it was too “fall-like” for such a hot day lol.

AHufflepuffMom wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:04 am I have an enormous pork loin I need to cut up and portion.

It's 8am and the toddler is already bugging me to go outside. I'm like, geez child let my coffee kick in.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

purplesimon wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 am Hopefully we are going to the pool.
I can’t wait until ours opens!! It’s right in our complex. Is yours a community pool?
purplesimon
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:07 am
I can’t wait until ours opens!! It’s right in our complex. Is yours a community pool?
It's a community pool in my mom's neighborhood. It opened at the end of April.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

purplesimon wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:11 am
In aprik? That’s really early. I can’t think of any that open before Memorial Day.
RedBottoms

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:59 am I started The Handmaid’s Tale and then I’ll do some meal prep and vacuum before my kids come home around dinner.

What about you?
Enjoy that show! Its good. I have only seen first season.

One of my kids woke up in a mood but if he can get out of it-I am taking them to see the new Oceans 3D Imax movie. That was the plan. We tried to see it Thursday and the ticket selling system was down and they would not let us go. So we are trying again today hopefully.

I will probably deep clean the stairs and maybe my husband's office. And DH and I thought about trying to find the DVD of Terminator and watching it with the kids tonight for the first time. I think they are about old enough for that movie. We have talked about them to them a lot so they kinda already know about them. They like robots lol
AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:07 am How do you cook pork loin?

I almost bought one at Aldi the other day to do in the crockpot with apples and stuffing but felt it was too “fall-like” for such a hot day lol.

AHufflepuffMom wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:04 am I have an enormous pork loin I need to cut up and portion.

This one is long so part of it I'll cut into pork chops.

A chunk will go into the crock pot with some dr pepper. Cook it until it falls apart, take it out and shred it. Add bbq sauce and boom, pulled pork.

You can also cook it in the crock pot without the dp until its shredable and use it in all kinds of recipes.
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
purplesimon
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:13 am
purplesimon wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:11 am

In aprik? That’s really early. I can’t think of any that open before Memorial Day.
I know I was surprised that it opened that early too. It has been extremely hot this spring. We went from a harsh winter to summer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic