At what age do you quit letting your children see you naked?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Is it different for boys and girls?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Whenever the parent or the child was uncomfortable. For me it was probably five or sixish, but gender does not equate sexuality and there’s nothing wrong if both parties are ready to end it later or earlier. For me it was just that my body was my body and I was wanting to have the privacy and they were developmentally ready to be told “wait right here outside the door.” I have a cousin who was nude around her mother and vice versa through high school with no issues. It’s just the wants of the family, as long as no one is forcing anything it really doesn’t matter. And I feel the same regardless of gender.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wasn't this exact question asked a few weeks ago?
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:32 am Wasn't this exact question asked a few weeks ago?
https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.php?t=41357

It was.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:32 am Wasn't this exact question asked a few weeks ago?
Yes it was. I remember being disgusted at the mom who gets naked with her adult sons in the hot tub.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:49 am
Yes it was. I remember being disgusted at the mom who gets naked with her adult sons in the hot tub.
Raises hand. The sauna too.

I've been naked in hot tubs and saunas alone, with my spouse, with my parents, with friends, with strangers, and yes, even my children. At the same time, I couldn't tell you what any of their genitals look like (except for my spouse's) because staring at a person's genitals with or without clothing would be weird.

Oh, we've also been to clothing optional beaches and parks and when we had a private pool, we swam and sunbathed naked.

I agree with the other poster that whenever the child or the parent is uncomfortable.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 3

Unread post

She’s in the other group arguing that we should let children enjoy sexually themed entertainment more often. Democrats think kids should have well rounded sexual knowledge by the time they’re 7, and they want to be the ones to teach your kids about it.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:27 am
She’s in the other group arguing that we should let children enjoy sexually themed entertainment more often. Democrats think kids should have well rounded sexual knowledge by the time they’re 7, and they want to be the ones to teach your kids about it.
🤣
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 2

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:31 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:27 am

🤣
I'll check out the post in a minute. But why are you laughing? Did you say kids should be shown sexual entertainment?
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

This was done recently.

Why the question to begin with?
just an old coot 😉🌵
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic