For Whom the Band Tolls…

mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

https://www.metallicamarchingband.com/s ... te#content

Since it’s College Game Day, I thought I’d share marching band competition with everyone. Anyone else have a college/university Alma mater on represented?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thanks for posting! My alma mater wasn't represented but the university local to me was - twice! That was a fun watch.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thank you for sharing. No, my Alma maters aren’t represented and while ASU is local, one dd went UofA and the other went NAU so….

I haven’t watched them all yet, but Auburn did a great job. I think doing it at night, dimming the lights, and using colored lights in their performance really made things stand out well. I thought Fresno State including other marching bands was cool. Texas Christian University had a very strong sound for such a small marching band.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:22 pm Thank you for sharing. No, my Alma maters aren’t represented and while ASU is local, one dd went UofA and the other went NAU so….

I haven’t watched them all yet, but Auburn did a great job. I think doing it at night, dimming the lights, and using colored lights in their performance really made things stand out well. I thought Fresno State including other marching bands was cool. Texas Christian University had a very strong sound for such a small marching band.
I thought Auburn was great as well. I’m a little biased though. That’s where my DH and I went to college.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic