Spin off of here we go again with guessing

Unread post

I heard her talking before about wanting a custom made hoodie. So ive been looking and and i am thinking about going on spreadsheet a d making her a custom made one. She love the saying hope, faith, love . So i am thinking about getting that on rhe back and her first name and q design on the front.

Opinions

Unread post

My opinion is that you should have learned how to write a complete sentence before you had children.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Works for me.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:17 pm My opinion is that you should have learned how to write a complete sentence before you had children.
I guess your mama didn't teach you if you have nothing nice to say then dont say nothing at all.. what a sad life you must live to be such a negative person.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd love to see it once you're done. It sounds cool.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

So a sweatshirt filled with words? Sounds dizzying.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 pm I heard her talking before about wanting a custom made hoodie. So ive been looking and and i am thinking about going on spreadsheet a d making her a custom made one. She love the saying hope, faith, love . So i am thinking about getting that on rhe back and her first name and q design on the front.

Opinions
nope. If she wants a custom hoodie she probably wants to design it HERSELF.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:58 am
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 pm I heard her talking before about wanting a custom made hoodie. So ive been looking and and i am thinking about going on spreadsheet a d making her a custom made one. She love the saying hope, faith, love . So i am thinking about getting that on rhe back and her first name and q design on the front.

Opinions
nope. If she wants a custom hoodie she probably wants to design it HERSELF.
This. She probably has her own ideas as to what she wants.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve made custom design stuff on cafepress.com. Maybe get her a gift card for the amount of a hoodie on there and she can make one.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't think I would put her first name on it, but that's just me. I don't know how old your daughter is, so I guess it would be okay. I hope she likes it!

Locked Previous topicNext topic