SD just walked out butt-a** naked

WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

The jingle
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Was she pissed at you or something? Bc it sounds like she did it for a reaction. I wouldn’t make a big deal out of it but I’d remind her it’s inappropriate and bring it up to her Dad.
keke
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I would tell her to at least have a towel on.
Cheerioholder
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I'd say "girl, put your towel on" and that's about it. I don't think this is a huge deal.

Unread post

I guess I just dont see the big deal. She was in her home not walking down the street
Deleted User 670

Unread post

My daughter has always been like that. Hubs was telling me just the other day that he went to say goodnight to her and her door was open and she was buck naked. He kinda turned his head, embarrassed and uncomfortable, but she was totally comfortable standing there in the buff.

We've told her and told her over the years stop coming into the family room naked after her bath! Put some damn clothes on!!
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's always the SD
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:04 am Was she pissed at you or something? Bc it sounds like she did it for a reaction. I wouldn’t make a big deal out of it but I’d remind her it’s inappropriate and bring it up to her Dad.
LOL IDK why she would be pissed...or why that would be revenge! I mentioned it to my DH when he got home but I also told her I didn't think we should say anything to her this time (since I had told her to put her towel on). If she does that again, she's definitely looking for a reaction, though.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:04 pm It's always the SD
She's my child, too, but yeah, I thought it was important to include that she is also my step daughter because, like I said, her BM and father would have gotten really upset if they had been the ones to see it.
Jessi19
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My dd is 9 and would NEVER be naked in front of anyone but me and even then she’s starting to become modest. I think modesty is important and that was completely inappropriate in front of your son. I would talk to her and let her know that she needs to cover up in front of others personally
Locked Previous topicNext topic