Wedding question, Is this a good idea?

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Would you want your dad and son to walk you down the aisle? I have seen 2 people do this at once and it's nice.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I was 35 when I got married the second time. I had my dad give me away and all of our kids were part of our bridal party. My only regret is that I didn't have both my dad and my step dad give me away.
PurpleTurtle
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

The people involved and who it would effect - you, your fiancé, your dad, and your son - are all okay with it. Nobody else's opinion on what you do for your wedding really matters. Someone will find something to complain about no matter what you do, so do what makes you happy.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It is your day, do what you want.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Your dad said he doesn't want to do it and he's happy that your son does. That's the end of it IMO. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I like the sentiment behind it, and everyone whose opinion matters seem to be ok with it, so ignore anyone else’s.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Brides are given away by their son all the time. Nothing weird about it.

As long as your Dad is good, don’t worry about anything else.
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

JMO, but you know the saying, "Opinions are like assholes. They all stink." If it were my 2nd marriage, I'd not have any attendants. Just me and my husband.
Locked Previous topicNext topic