spinoff thong bikini

Anonymous 6

Unread post

My 17 year old wears a one piece swim suit, like the ones made for a swim team and wears trunks over it. So if she came down in a bikini, I would actually be shocked.

But at 17 I don't police what she wears. If she is comfortable in it, then so be it.

I would make sure she had a towel, big floppy hat and a shit ton of sunscreen, because she goes from white to lobster in 2.3 seconds.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’d tell her to take her ass upstairs and cover it up and to remember everything has a time and a place. Meeting a boyfriends parents is not the time or place for ass cheeks to be hanging out.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I would tell her to wear a bathing suit that covers her butt. But my DD would never do that anyways (wear a thong). She wears a 2 piece but if the top part is a little skimpier, she wears swim shorts. That's just her. She doesn't want to show it all at once.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

B.

But I have teenage boys who don't like to swim without wearing a swim shirt along with their trunks. So I highly doubt I'd have a girl who was a-ok with ass cheeks hanging out in front of her boyfriends parents.
newyearnewring
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My daughter likes to dress pretty risqué but even she wouldn't wear a thong bikini in public at the age of 17, especially when going with her boyfriend's parents. She wears a very small bikini but not a thong. I would tell her to change. And honestly, I'd probably confiscate her thong bikini for safe keeping until she gets her mind right again.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

newyearnewring wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:36 pm My daughter likes to dress pretty risqué but even she wouldn't wear a thong bikini in public at the age of 17, especially when going with her boyfriend's parents. She wears a very small bikini but not a thong. I would tell her to change. And honestly, I'd probably confiscate her thong bikini for safe keeping until she gets her mind right again.
LOL this reminds me of what my mother did to me and my sisters when we were teens. She would do laundry and any thongs she would just cut the little thong part with scissors, then fold them back nicely in our pile like nothing happened. Thanks for the memory!
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We have conversations regularly about appropriate clothing and so I'm pretty sure she would be smart enough and have enough class not to do something like that. If she for some reason decided to wear a thong in that scenario, she'd be told to change or stay home.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I honestly am not sure what I'd say. What's to stop her from sneaking it out the door and changing the minute she gets to her bf's house? I might tell her the host could find her swimwear inappropriate and that she should change. If she says no I'll say if she wishes to deal with the fallout that's her lookout but bring a cover up just in case.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Team B. That's a time for some motherly advice and a little coaching on picking appropriate clothing by situation. That's why we're here, as guides for the ones coming up.

I'm sure some of us have been in court and seen the girl in her early twenties thinking she's dressed up in her best for court, but looks like she's going out for New Years Eve. They're young. They need a little fine tuning.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This!
LuckyEightWow wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:43 pm I’d tell her to take her ass upstairs and cover it up and to remember everything has a time and a place. Meeting a boyfriends parents is not the time or place for ass cheeks to be hanging out.
Locked Previous topicNext topic