I'm getting fat again

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Before I got pregnant with my youngest I did a calorie tracker app. It was called MyNetDiary. It was honestly the easiest thing in the world. You put in what you want to lose by X date and it gives you a calorie budget for the day. You log your foods and it tells you what you have left. I had lost like 15lbs before I found out I was pregnant and had to stop. And while I am on my feet at work 30 hours a week I didn't do any type of extra exercising or anything.
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:30 am Last year, I dieted hard and managed to lose fifteen pounds.
The past six months, I relaxed a little and have put on... twenty-eight pounds.
What's even the point of dieting if it all undoes itself in a matter of weeks?!
dont let it get you down all you can do is try again
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Because diet connotates a temporary situation. You need an entire eating plan change to keep weight off and maintain that going forward. If you go back to what you were doing before, you'll have the same results.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Can you describe what relaxing a little means? What is eaten in the average day and what level of exercise? There are many things that can contribute to weight gain.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Because diets don’t really work. As others have mentioned, a lifestyle change is the way to go. You need to find what suits you. For me, intermittent fasting has been working great. I’m losing weight, I’m feeling so energetic and I don’t feel like I’m depriving myself because while I’m also more focused on eating healthy, I can still enjoy indulge here and then and it doesn’t undo anything. And this can definitely be a lifestyle change that I don’t mind following.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic