My son's girlfriend wears

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:09 pm I just would prefer not to see her butt. She has worn that when we are on the boat as well.
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:07 pm She’s almost an adult, plus it’s a private pool so it isn’t like there’s a dress code she needs to worry about, so no, I wouldn’t care.
I’m in the opinion of if you prefer not to see her butt, don’t look at her butt.
Oh please. If someone has 2 eyes there is no way not to see a bare butt running around.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:10 pm People should be aware of who they are with and dress accordingly. In the presence of parents show some restraint wear a nice 2piece.. save the thong for later when parents are asleep. 😀

Feel the same about boys-whenever I see a young man with his pants sagging and his ass out.. I tell my daughter don’t bring anything to my house looking like that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

It wouldn't bother me.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:09 pm I just would prefer not to see her butt. She has worn that when we are on the boat as well.
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:07 pm She’s almost an adult, plus it’s a private pool so it isn’t like there’s a dress code she needs to worry about, so no, I wouldn’t care.
I’m in the opinion of if you prefer not to see her butt, don’t look at her butt.
That's not realistic.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would not care one bit. But here you as a woman can walk around topless if you wish, and it is perfectly legal and somewhat acceptable. It's not a big issue for me, but just do not come crying to me when your butt gets burnt.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ehh, I probably would get overly bothered by it, as I stay away from my son’s friends most of the time when they visit, but the flip side, if any of my 3 kids went over to a parental home as a guest, I would be disappointed in their choice of clothing if their bums were completely display.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:37 am

That's not realistic.
Look at her face, the sky, the pool, the trees, plenty of things to look at if you don’t want to be staring at her butt.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd have a big problem with that. It's tacky and shows she lacks manners and class.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:20 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:37 am
That's not realistic.
Look at her face, the sky, the pool, the trees, plenty of things to look at if you don’t want to be staring at her butt.

It's not that people are actually like looking or trying to look but say she's sitting next to ops son in the pool and decides to get out of the pool while they are having a conversation her ass is literally going to be right there in the middle of the conversation. No one should be made to feel uncomfortable in their own home that way she's not out in public where she can do whatever the f**k she wants she's literally inside her boyfriend's parents home and being extremely disrespectful.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And why should they walk around with their eyes closed in their own pool because the girl has no sense of decency to dress appropriately when in the presence of her BFs parents?
Yes, you could try bending over backwards to not see a tuches shoved in your line of sight. But that doesn’t mean that it was OK for her to dress that way in that company. It was trashy and tacky. But it’s not on them to try to ignore the butt in their faces. It’s on her to be more appropriate.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic