My son's girlfriend wears

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:04 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:43 pm Well, not you. It would offend me and apparently many people here. If you think not looking is that easy, obviously you haven’t felt the need not to look at something. Not when it’s in your face. And if you’re in a pool, socializing with someone you can’t just not look.
So no tan lines? That’s the reason to go around with your butt cheeks hanging out? Why not go completely naked because unless you do that you will have tan lines somewhere in your body. Why is it so important not to have them in your butt?
I agree with the person who said OP should talk to her son about it and tell him that she finds that inappropriate in her home. If it doesn’t bother you, cool. But it bothered OP and there’s nothing wrong with that. She shouldn’t feel like she has to look everywhere but her butt in her own home.
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:39 am No one shoving a butt in her face. Appropriately is a societal construct that can have differing interpretations. Some girls don’t want tan lines or are just more comfortable that way. She asked if it would bother me and I said no. I didn’t say what she had to feel. Just that it’s my opinion that if you don’t want to see her butt, don’t look at her butt, lots of other places to look, and if you see a glance of it while she jumps in the pool, I’ve seen a butt before and it’s not going to offend me.
If you are socializing to them why are you talking to their butt? You should be talking to their face. I have never noticed what bathing suit my daughters friends are wearing when they come over to swim.

I’m calling bullshit on ‘you never notice’ unless of course you’re blind.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:10 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:43 pm Well, not you. It would offend me and apparently many people here. If you think not looking is that easy, obviously you haven’t felt the need not to look at something. Not when it’s in your face. And if you’re in a pool, socializing with someone you can’t just not look.
So no tan lines? That’s the reason to go around with your butt cheeks hanging out? Why not go completely naked because unless you do that you will have tan lines somewhere in your body. Why is it so important not to have them in your butt?
I agree with the person who said OP should talk to her son about it and tell him that she finds that inappropriate in her home. If it doesn’t bother you, cool. But it bothered OP and there’s nothing wrong with that. She shouldn’t feel like she has to look everywhere but her butt in her own home.

If you are socializing to them why are you talking to their butt? You should be talking to their face. I have never noticed what bathing suit my daughters friends are wearing when they come over to swim.

I’m calling bullshit on ‘you never notice’ unless of course you’re blind.
Go ahead. I do not notice, they are all adults, they can wear what they want. They are either in the pool, sitting down or on a lounge chair, not looking at their butts when I am talking to them, usually looking at their face. Now I can tell you if they have a two piece on but the cut, probably not.

When I was younger I would wear crop tops and body con dresses. So as I see it I have no real ground to stand on.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:39 am No one shoving a butt in her face. Appropriately is a societal construct that can have differing interpretations. Some girls don’t want tan lines or are just more comfortable that way. She asked if it would bother me and I said no. I didn’t say what she had to feel. Just that it’s my opinion that if you don’t want to see her butt, don’t look at her butt, lots of other places to look, and if you see a glance of it while she jumps in the pool, I’ve seen a butt before and it’s not going to offend me.
If they are on a boat she's most likely standing for a good portion of being on the boat so her ass would be in everyone's face all the time. If they were in the pool or hot tub and they are chatting and then the gf goes to get out of the pool her ass will be in everyone's face. Just because it's not illegal doesn't mean it's appropriate. Tons of things are legal yet inappropriate.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just imagine 100 years ago, women probably sat around arguing in social circles about the same thing, only back then it was about too much of the thigh & cleavage showing. I wonder if in another 100 years, our great great grandchildren will be debating about full on nudity.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:10 am Just imagine 100 years ago, women probably sat around arguing in social circles about the same thing, only back then it was about too much of the thigh & cleavage showing. I wonder if in another 100 years, our great great grandchildren will be debating about full on nudity.
Well if that becomes the norm let's hope it also becomes the norm to always sit down on your own towel.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:56 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:10 am Just imagine 100 years ago, women probably sat around arguing in social circles about the same thing, only back then it was about too much of the thigh & cleavage showing. I wonder if in another 100 years, our great great grandchildren will be debating about full on nudity.
Well if that becomes the norm let's hope it also becomes the norm to always sit down on your own towel.
Lol? Right, although I am not overly certain a flimsy wet piece of swimsuit material is the epitome of protection 😆
Locked Previous topicNext topic