Well that was creepy

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:21 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:56 pm Why was a stranger pushing her? And yeah that is weird/creepy for a grown man to ask a strange 12 year old girl if she needs help. I'd have assumed that if she needed help you'd go in with her.
Its part of the wheelchair service provided by the airport. She had to have an aisle chair because she couldn't put any weight on one leg and from there they transferred her to a regular wheelchair and just kept going.
If he had asked me if we needed help I would have understood but he asked her and I'm not quite sure what help he thought the 2 of us would need since obviously she uses the restroom at other times.
Why would he ask you? You're standing. She's the one in the chair.

That's why people ask if someone needs help, because they DON'T know how every single person functions. She may have needed a boost up to get out of the chair.

The man was simply being courteous. If he didn't offer to help, you'd be bitching that he wheeled her there and left her to fend for herself. Don't get this man in any trouble for just being kind.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic