Woman ordered by judge to hand over her racy photos to exhusband during their divorce.

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:02 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:31 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:18 pm Oh my goodness it appears I spilled this bottle of ink all over the pictures. How did THAT happen?
Seriously if the album was done 25 years ago I’m not sure I’d care. What’s he going to do start an only fan? If they were done last week that’s a bit different.
If you read the article the wife was ordered by the judge to take the pictures and have them edited to "remove any controversy from the neck down" She refused. She can literally take a pair of scissors to each photo and remove her body. His only stipulation was that the notes and messages she wrote her husband in the book remain.
So it’s really not about the photos..She doesn’t want her ex to have the notes and love messages.
The only issue I can see is that some of the notes are written on the photos which is why the judge said to take them to the original photographer or a photo editor which she is refusing as "degrading and embarrassing to have a 3rd party see those of her. So it's NOT about the photos but she is making it about the photos. Or rather, she's bitching to simply bitch and make it more difficult for her ex-husband.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:24 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:02 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:31 pm

If you read the article the wife was ordered by the judge to take the pictures and have them edited to "remove any controversy from the neck down" She refused. She can literally take a pair of scissors to each photo and remove her body. His only stipulation was that the notes and messages she wrote her husband in the book remain.
So it’s really not about the photos..She doesn’t want her ex to have the notes and love messages.
The only issue I can see is that some of the notes are written on the photos which is why the judge said to take them to the original photographer or a photo editor which she is refusing as "degrading and embarrassing to have a 3rd party see those of her. So it's NOT about the photos but she is making it about the photos. Or rather, she's bitching to simply bitch and make it more difficult for her ex-husband.
Ok… I see. Thanks!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. I can understand her not wanting to have them anymore, but it does sound that, as a gift she had made for him, it’s legally his property.
That’s why one always should be careful what to put in writing, on tape and in pictures.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:55 pm It sounds like she had the album made as a gift to her husband in the early days of their marriage and therefore it is rightfully HIS property, even though it contains her photos. The judge did allow her to take the photos back to the original photographer or a third party and have them edited to "fully cloth her" but she is complaining about that too. Seems she's just bitching about it to try to have something to bitch about regarding her ex husband. Honestly all she needs is some whiteout and a sharpie and she can edit the photos herself.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Look at them every night and weep about what you fucked up.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She has two choices in this mater. A - appeal the decision, or B - do what the court has demanded.

For all those saying they would destroy the book, you would be in contempt of a court order and would face a fine and maybe even jail time. I honestly do not know why he would want them back as is he really going to look at it and read the notes about happier times? To me it seems he was just looking at getting back at her for something, and he knew this would upset her. But then again if you are stupid enough to take pictures like that and give them as a gift to someone then you can deal with the consequences of your actions.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

I’d burn them on the judge’s front lawn… then sue him personally for pain and distress. I’d go after full disbarment.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm surprised there are so many people who would be uncomfortable sharing racy photos with someone they are married to, happy, and in love with...
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:45 am I'm surprised there are so many people who would be uncomfortable sharing racy photos with someone they are married to, happy, and in love with...
Point being- She is not in love with this man anymore..they are divorced. The question begs: Why would he want them if they are divorced?
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:02 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:45 am I'm surprised there are so many people who would be uncomfortable sharing racy photos with someone they are married to, happy, and in love with...
Point being- She is not in love with this man anymore..they are divorced. The question begs: Why would he want them if they are divorced?
To hold it over her head. We all know that.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:02 pm
Just because two people get divorced, it doesn't mean that both want to forget the relationship that they had together or that the relationship was always in trouble. Also doesn't mean that both parties actually want to get divorced.

I filed for divorce late last year and I still have wedding pictures around the house which I look at with a mix of happiness and sadness. My soon to be ex husband has the same. He is absolutely heart-broken that we are divorcing and I am too but I can't stay married to him.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic