Woman ordered by judge to hand over her racy photos to exhusband during their divorce.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

A Utah woman has told of her shock at being ordered by a judge to hand over a photo album of her 'boudoir style' photos to her ex-husband, after he requested them as part of their divorce. Lindsay Marsh said that she commissioned the photos in the early years of her marriage, and wrote 'loving' and intimate messages to him inside the album. But, when she filed for divorce in April 2021 after 25 years together, her ex-husband Chris Marsh said that he wanted to keep the album, for the memories.

I would have burned the photos before handing them over. How about you?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/a ... t7tDSzHk4E
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Whoops sorry judge my dog ate them.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

That's pretty outrageous. I don't even know what to think of that. Although, if my husband and I ever split up- and I hope we never do- I'm pretty sure he would want to keep the photos. But maybe that's because I believe he would still be in love with me.

I know that I feel disgusted by my ex husband. I don't have any intimate photos of him but if I did, I wouldn't want them. I have all of his family photos put away for my kids but I'll never look at them again.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It sounds like she had the album made as a gift to her husband in the early days of their marriage and therefore it is rightfully HIS property, even though it contains her photos. The judge did allow her to take the photos back to the original photographer or a third party and have them edited to "fully cloth her" but she is complaining about that too. Seems she's just bitching about it to try to have something to bitch about regarding her ex husband. Honestly all she needs is some whiteout and a sharpie and she can edit the photos herself.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

f**k that judge. I'd burn it.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

If they're now considered his personal property...then does that mean he has the right to share them with whomever he wants?
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

People who take such photos are nuts. Don't do it and you won't be angry when they are seen.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yikes! I’d burn them too, WTH.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RIZZY1 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:06 pm If they're now considered his personal property...then does that mean he has the right to share them with whomever he wants?
Oh my gosh, probably.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:39 pm
RIZZY1 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:06 pm If they're now considered his personal property...then does that mean he has the right to share them with whomever he wants?
Oh my gosh, probably.
It probably does. That just doesn't sit right with me. You wouldn't award an ex wife a man's boxer shorts. Why would you award an ex wife his risqué photos? Sometimes gifts given during a marriage are awarded to the recipient, sometimes they aren't. I guess I'd have to hear their lawyers' arguments but just on the surface, this smacks of misogyny. It's Utah, so no surprise there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic