Will you be scaling back on your holiday shopping?

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Nope I'm not a f**k up.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:11 pm Nope I'm not a f**k up.
Awwww! You missed the #2 spot!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

They’re getting skittles and applejacks this year…

J/k , but we’re not going to spend anything close to what we spent last year.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Things will change this yr , as our grandson is now a yr old. He will get the bulk of the presents. The adults will get less now.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL! There's always one in every thread ... smh ...
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:48 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:11 pm Nope I'm not a f**k up.
Awwww! You missed the #2 spot!
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Same here - one child. He's only 10, so it will be a mix of stuff. Since he is older, he has less interest in toys and is more into science kits, clothes, and outdoor activities. We plan on getting an indoor rock climbing membership for us so he can do that with dh.
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:45 am I have one kiddo and I spoil her.. no plans to scale back I will spend my normal amount.

She’s in her first year of college I’m sure her wishlist will be dorm stuff( Keurig, air fryer..)
Anonymous 9

Unread post

We never go too crazy on Christmas anyways, but I will probably spend about the same which might be about 500.00 or so..sometimes a little more but I don't really count it all up but in general I think it's around that much. My kids usually get one bigger item of 100.00 or so each and then I get them some gift cards and my DH a couple of smaller things and about 25.00 or so on each of his family members which is not much.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I shop year round, so I'm actually almost done with my holiday shopping. I also almost never buy something full price, that that helps too.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are already into a scale-down mindset to let go of things we have stored or not used for years. So not real desire to add "stuff" to the household. At this point I am more into travel and experiences than merchandise. Just came back from a NYC trip to see several Broadway shows and museums, and heading to New England for a road trip next week. Travel is what I like to spend on - not things.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I shop early for the minor kids. Like January early and buy a little at a time. The adults may not get anything or we will do gift cards for the whole family instead of individual gifts.
i want candy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic