My children saw Tommy Lee's penis on Facebook today

Anonymous 1

Unread post

He posted a full nude and it popped up on my news feed when I was showing them some unrelated pictures. It's not the end of the world but since when did Facebook allow nudes?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Id post the pic but I'm not sure if it's allowed on here.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah I didn’t believe you but is there. I’ve gotten my hand slapped for less than that. Facebook once said I was bullying because I jokingly said my son looked like a mosquito. He knew and didn’t care but the algorithm did. And sometimes they remove breastfeeding photos. So idk what’s up with that.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:33 am Yeah I didn’t believe you but is there. I’ve gotten my hand slapped for less than that. Facebook once said I was bullying because I jokingly said my son looked like a mosquito. He knew and didn’t care but the algorithm did. And sometimes they remove breastfeeding photos. So idk what’s up with that.
It's been up for 7 hours. I've seen people be put in facebook jail for far less.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:44 am
Pjmm wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:33 am Yeah I didn’t believe you but is there. I’ve gotten my hand slapped for less than that. Facebook once said I was bullying because I jokingly said my son looked like a mosquito. He knew and didn’t care but the algorithm did. And sometimes they remove breastfeeding photos. So idk what’s up with that.
It's been up for 7 hours. I've seen people be put in facebook jail for far less.
I guess when one is a celebrity the rules change.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I saw that too, was half asleep, but that woke me full up.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It isn’t allowed, but sometimes things slip through.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:21 pm It isn’t allowed, but sometimes things slip through.
It was up for 7 hours and hundreds of people were reporting it. They clearly didn't care for a long time.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL! A penis (pic) slipping in. ;)

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:21 pm It isn’t allowed, but sometimes things slip through.
Locked Previous topicNext topic