I don't care if BM said Sd can't.......

Anonymous 1

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:00 am Does the child live with her bio dad during the school week on a full-time basis or only part of the time?

IOW, if she lives with her BM during the school week (even part-time)what car will she be driving.... allowed to drive....to school?
She lives here during the week and sees her mom most weekends. She won't ever take a car to her mom's house because that will just cause problems.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So back off, simple as that.
Stretching or not, all the posts about evil BMs sound like pure BS to me.
But they make me feel so happy and blessed that I don’t have to deal with holier-than-thou SM feeling they have a right to an opinion in how I choose to raise my kids.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:57 am I agree. Seriously, all these posts boot evil MOTHERS, just daring to care about their children when the kids have all these wonderful, caring and loving stepmoms who just want them to be happy. It’s hard to believe 90% of that crap.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:51 am Oh more BM mad and court. How refreshing. At this point you are just trying to ruin this website and drive people away.
You are really stretching. BM is not evil by any means. I didn't say or imply that. Also I don't only do things that make my step kids happy.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That isn't how my marriage works. What happens in my home is my business. SD is in my home more often than not so what is going on with her is my business. I can see that you just want to argue. People do things differently and that is okay. Sd wants to be able to drive and it's important to her. That is okay.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:01 am In your HOUSE, yes. In other people’s children, even if they’re in your house, NO. If there’s a disagreement between the parents, that’s for them to figure it out, however you feel about the mother being “irrational”. It’s none of your business. You should just stand back and let them deal with it. Unless driving at 16 is an absolute rule you want in your home, no one’s breaking your house rules by not wanting their children not to drive at that age.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:57 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:55 am All these poor kids of broken families…. They’re the on,y ones that get screwed when their parents can’t co-parent properly and just salt on their wounds with stepparents who think they have a right to an input.
I have a right to an input in my own house. Usually dh and BM coparent very well and are able to compromise and work through things. That doesn't work when BM is irrational about an issue.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You seem to not be able to understand that I don't have a right to tell Bm what to do with her kids in her house. She also does not have the right to say what goes on with me in my houwe. She can raise her daughter how she sees fit but that ends when she comes home to our house.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:04 am So back off, simple as that.
But they make me feel so happy and blessed that I don’t have to deal with holier-than-thou SM feeling they have a right to an opinion in how I choose to raise my kids.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:57 am I agree. Seriously, all these posts boot evil MOTHERS, just daring to care about their children when the kids have all these wonderful, caring and loving stepmoms who just want them to be happy. It’s hard to believe 90% of that crap.

You are really stretching. BM is not evil by any means. I didn't say or imply that. Also I don't only do things that make my step kids happy.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Sigh...
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:51 am Oh more BM mad and court. How refreshing. At this point you are just trying to ruin this website and drive people away.
All this has made me is glad my ex never remarried. I’m sure out of trollville some sm and bms work together well. But you’d never know it here.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

You can't understand how contradictory, confusing, and almost condescending this comes across as?

What other things are allowed with this minor age child in your home that aren't allowed at her Mom's house?

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:08 am You seem to not be able to understand that I don't have a right to tell Bm what to do with her kids in her house. She also does not have the right to say what goes on with me in my houwe. She can raise her daughter how she sees fit but that ends when she comes home to our house.

RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

There are a lot of good reasons to not want your minor child to have a driver's license or a car. I think that's a pretty good one.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BM is actually the more lenient parent overall.

Different houses have different rules sometimes.
AZOldCoot wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:38 am You can't understand how contradictory, confusing, and almost condescending this comes across as?

What other things are allowed with this minor age child in your home that aren't allowed at her Mom's house?

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:08 am You seem to not be able to understand that I don't have a right to tell Bm what to do with her kids in her house. She also does not have the right to say what goes on with me in my houwe. She can raise her daughter how she sees fit but that ends when she comes home to our house.

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:53 am Maybe she has a gut instinct.

We just buried two teenagers in the last month and now I drive by their graves every day. It’s scared me enough to not want my kids getting their permit yet.

My twins are only 14 though , so they’ve got time, they just want one.
Damn I am so sorry to hear that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic