Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Beachbrat wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:31 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:04 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:40 pm

😂😂😂 🙄🙄
Not really anon, brat.
You think anon 3 is me? Oh naw. This is the first time in days I've even been on. Been sick in bed with covid. Y'all are so funny when you try to pin anon on people. Especially when you're anon yourself. Idk crack me up :lol:

OP y'all need to talk to the kids about lying and not getting in adult business. Had they just kept it between dad and mom this wouldn't be an issue.
Feel better!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:40 pm

😂😂😂 🙄🙄
Not really anon, brat.
You think anon 3 is me? Oh naw. This is the first time in days I've even been on. Been sick in bed with covid. Y'all are so funny when you try to pin anon on people. Especially when you're anon yourself. Idk crack me up :lol:

OP y'all need to talk to the kids about lying and not getting in adult business. Had they just kept it between dad and mom this wouldn't be an issue.
Uh huh.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:38 pm

Not really anon, brat.

Uh huh.
Believe what you want anon 5.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Not really anon, brat.

Uh huh.
She's so full of shit. It was her. I'll sit here and wait now for all her side laughing emojis like she always does....
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:03 am

Uh huh.
She's so full of shit. It was her. I'll sit here and wait now for all her side laughing emojis like she always does....
Wow y'all really need to get a life. I'm not anon 3. I don't even agree with what they are saying. This is part of the reason people don't stay on this site.
Locked Previous topicNext topic