Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:58 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:52 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:59 pm

Good lord how many times are you going to say it?
Well she’s talking to me and I don’t read every comment so there’s that. Also I think she’s right. Sounds like miscommunication and bm needs to ask her kids why they felt the need to lie. That would bother me. If I’m going somewhere I tell my kids where and when I’ll be back. I expect they or my ex give me the same courtesy as long as they’re under my roof. It’s a case of emergency thing. Hell my mother tells me if she’s going on a trip. She doesn’t need to but same thing. I know where to reach her.
Doesn't negate the fact she's a broken record and has repeated herself multiple times, we all F***ing get it, southernbitchass thinks it's a miscommunication and dad should have done things her way or he's just wrong. Bye bye.
Part of the reason this site is going to shit.
And everyone else does it too. Because someone may not read through all the comments. I’m sure I’ve repeated myself several times in a post. Sometimes I’m like god I should shut up. Because I reply to several people. It’s not why this site has a problem. It’s because of trolls, a real lack of actual advice for new moms, everyone trying to call out the anons, and the fact to make this popular Skip has to put money into advertising she hasn’t got. Cafemom had the dough and the volunteers to run the newcomers group, The one for special needs kids, etc. Skip had what, a staff of three if that? And it’s doing better than the other Cafemom spin offs. Anyway Southern isn’t doing anything no one else does. Opinions are like assholes, probably better just to scroll on by.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:53 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:28 pm Oh, I know that 😁
But I remember this particular situation of SM taking the kids to her parents and BM losing it over it. But if I remember correctly on that other post everyone was being sneaky about, not just the kids.
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:15 pm

There are a lot of BM vs. SM posts in here.
There are some common things blended families fight about I guess, but sometimes it does get to be redundant.

I just never saw the point in competing with a BM over stuff like this and a lot of these stories sound more like a power struggle.
I never had that problem since my ex never remarried. All I wanted was the girlfriend or whoever to treat my kids well. There were times I was at my wits end with my sons and was like “shit if he finds a wife who knows what to do I swear I’ll kiss her F***ing feet Idc.” Because I wanted support I wasn’t getting from my ex. Now if she’d been sneaky or an abusive woman that’s different. I can see where a bm would be angry. But the idea of a sm itself didn’t upset me.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:16 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:52 pm

Well she’s talking to me and I don’t read every comment so there’s that. Also I think she’s right. Sounds like miscommunication and bm needs to ask her kids why they felt the need to lie. That would bother me. If I’m going somewhere I tell my kids where and when I’ll be back. I expect they or my ex give me the same courtesy as long as they’re under my roof. It’s a case of emergency thing. Hell my mother tells me if she’s going on a trip. She doesn’t need to but same thing. I know where to reach her.
Doesn't negate the fact she's a broken record and has repeated herself multiple times, we all F***ing get it, southernbitchass thinks it's a miscommunication and dad should have done things her way or he's just wrong. Bye bye.
And everyone else does it too. Because someone may not read through all the comments. I’m sure I’ve repeated myself several times in a post. Sometimes I’m like god I should shut up. Because I reply to several people. It’s not why this site has a problem. It’s because of trolls, a real lack of actual advice for new moms, everyone trying to call out the anons, and the fact to make this popular Skip has to put money into advertising she hasn’t got. Cafemom had the dough and the volunteers to run the newcomers group, The one for special needs kids, etc. Skip had what, a staff of three if that? And it’s doing better than the other Cafemom spin offs. Anyway Southern isn’t doing anything no one else does. Opinions are like assholes, probably better just to scroll on by.
😂😂😂 🙄🙄
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:40 pm

😂😂😂 🙄🙄
Not really anon, brat.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

The entire situation is very concerning if they thought lying would be better and your husband didn't tell her as soon as the trip was planned. But you're not going to be completely honest anyway. The second choice loves to say the ex is the problem even when it's really the loser she married.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. And as I said on another thread, when adults engage in a battle of the egos, the only ones getting screwed up are the kids.
And I think it was you who said that if the kids feel the need to lie in order to keep the peace, something is going on between the adults that they have to deal with in better ways. I totally agree. Children are far more perceptive than we give them credit for. They shouldn’t be underestimated.
But I remember this particular situation of SM taking the kids to her parents and BM losing it over it. But if I remember correctly on that other post everyone was being sneaky about, not just the kids.
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:15 pm

There are a lot of BM vs. SM posts in here.
There are some common things blended families fight about I guess, but sometimes it does get to be redundant.

I just never saw the point in competing with a BM over stuff like this and a lot of these stories sound more like a power struggle.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:04 pm

😂😂😂 🙄🙄
Not really anon, brat.
You think anon 3 is me? Oh naw. This is the first time in days I've even been on. Been sick in bed with covid. Y'all are so funny when you try to pin anon on people. Especially when you're anon yourself. Idk crack me up :lol:

OP y'all need to talk to the kids about lying and not getting in adult business. Had they just kept it between dad and mom this wouldn't be an issue.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Aw! I wish you a speedy and full recovery!
Beachbrat wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:31 pm

😂😂😂 🙄🙄
Not really anon, brat.
You think anon 3 is me? Oh naw. This is the first time in days I've even been on. Been sick in bed with covid. Y'all are so funny when you try to pin anon on people. Especially when you're anon yourself. Idk crack me up :lol:

OP y'all need to talk to the kids about lying and not getting in adult business. Had they just kept it between dad and mom this wouldn't be an issue.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:45 pm Aw! I wish you a speedy and full recovery!
Beachbrat wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:31 pm

Not really anon, brat.

Thanks. First day my body hasn't felt like I've been hit by a truck. Way worse than the first time.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:24 pm

I never had that problem since my ex never remarried. All I wanted was the girlfriend or whoever to treat my kids well. There were times I was at my wits end with my sons and was like “shit if he finds a wife who knows what to do I swear I’ll kiss her F***ing feet Idc.” Because I wanted support I wasn’t getting from my ex. Now if she’d been sneaky or an abusive woman that’s different. I can see where a bm would be angry. But the idea of a sm itself didn’t upset me.
A lie is always gonna wave a red flag. BM should have dropped OP’s name when it was cleared but I can see why she got mad.
Locked Previous topicNext topic