why is it so freaking difficult to move

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I've been trying to move for a good 2 years. The problem is 95% of the rental property here is through one rental place, which is currently the one I rent from.. They allow transfers but every time I find one it never happens, I'll view it, I'll send them updated information and then I'll get an email that the property has been rented. last summer it happened about 20 times. I found one again. I viewed it this past weekend. I called Monday about it. I haven't heard from them so I called. They said they will let me know because they have to contact someone to see if I can transfer. wtf. I've been here for 3 years, my rent Is always paid on time. I'm just trying to get a smaller house. this house is too big for 3 people. there was 6 when we rented it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

One year ago my family was homeless and living in a tent for a couple of weeks because rentals were so hard to find. Be thankful you have somewhere to live! I understand how frustrating it is though.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Ask kookoo. She knows the in and outs of this kind of stuff.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:14 pm Ask kookoo. She knows the in and outs of this kind of stuff.
Bam!
Locked Previous topicNext topic