I decided not to take my son's friend on our trip because of his bad attitude

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m one hundred percent positive that this has been posted word for word before, to the point that I scrolled up to check the date thinking someone had bumped the old post.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I do remember something very similar, but for some reason I think I remember it from CM. I may be wrong, though.
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:23 pm I’m one hundred percent positive that this has been posted word for word before, to the point that I scrolled up to check the date thinking someone had bumped the old post.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:01 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:02 pm What park? And I'll assume this is the first time you have met this friend since you certainly would have know about his attitude.
Sometimes kids have off days and this could have been one of them. It doesn't mean that's how they act all the time nor does it mean mom has not met this kid. Have your kids never misbehaved and gotten privileges taken?
No. Playing on his phone when he should be listening is one thing but calling his friends Mom a bitch? No. Especially when she is taking you somewhere cool?? That is not an off day lol. A typical kid does not behave that way even on a off day.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This post has been done….word for word.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Old
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:23 pm I’m one hundred percent positive that this has been posted word for word before, to the point that I scrolled up to check the date thinking someone had bumped the old post.
I was thinking it had been done before, too.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It has been done on here, and the old CM.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:50 am
Some people have the same experiences 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:20 am
This isn’t just the same kind of situation. This is word for word, copy and paste, the same post. Like I knew she was going to call saying he was sorry while he yelled in the background that he wasn’t before reading past the first paragraph.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:02 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:20 am

This isn’t just the same kind of situation. This is word for word, copy and paste, the same post. Like I knew she was going to call saying he was sorry while he yelled in the background that he wasn’t before reading past the first paragraph.
Prove it. You do realize you can search old post on this website right? I just tried and it didn't work. Also all old information can also be found via a Google search. If this was done word for word as you are claiming you would be able to prove that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic