Prosecuting a 101 year old man

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:51 pm Prosecute him and if he’s found guilty: off to prison. Age does not deny what he did.

And while we’re on the topic of prosecuting and imprisoning the elderly: Arrest and prosecute Carolyn Bryant Donham!!! They just found the 67 year old arrest warrant for her in a Mississippi basement.
Is she still alive? What is the Mississippi AG saying?

Age helped a murdering Chilean dictator from being tried. Pinochet, installed as dictator of Chile with help from the CIA was found in London when he was about 80 years old. Spain wanted him extradited to stand trial but England refused because of “poor health” .
f**k that. They should have dragged his ass into court, he only had normal problems caused by being 80 years old.

They’re getting better in holding the top people responsible but the lowly guards seem to be held in higher standards than some of the ones giving orders.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:55 pm
SoFloMom wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:51 pm Prosecute him and if he’s found guilty: off to prison. Age does not deny what he did.

And while we’re on the topic of prosecuting and imprisoning the elderly: Arrest and prosecute Carolyn Bryant Donham!!! They just found the 67 year old arrest warrant for her in a Mississippi basement.
Is she still alive? What is the Mississippi AG saying?

Age helped a murdering Chilean dictator from being tried. Pinochet, installed as dictator of Chile with help from the CIA was found in London when he was about 80 years old. Spain wanted him extradited to stand trial but England refused because of “poor health” .
f**k that. They should have dragged his ass into court, he only had normal problems caused by being 80 years old.

They’re getting better in holding the top people responsible but the lowly guards seem to be held in higher standards than some of the ones giving orders.
Yeah she is probably close to 90 but she is still living.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

As much as I would support justice In That case, I don’t think there is a way forward with her arrest.
The warrant was issued because of witness statements placing her there and all those witnesses are dead.
There wouldn’t be any way for the accused to face their accusations in court.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There’s no statute of limitations on murder so I don’t get why they can’t charge her.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Because there wouldn’t be any way for her lawyers to cross examine the testimony of those who said they saw her there.
Lemons wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:39 pm There’s no statute of limitations on murder so I don’t get why they can’t charge her.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 5

Unread post

good..

may he rot in jail to his death
Locked Previous topicNext topic