Thanks for the suggestions for help for my dad

BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Ugh he’s so damn stubborn

So I asked you guys if there were ways to help him pay for parking while he’s seeking cancer treatment because 13 bucks a day adds up quickly.

You guys gave me good advice and so did dh.

Dh’s suggestion was to use public transportation. Here there is a light rail/train that would literally put him out at the entrance of the hospital he will be going to.

He can park in the parking lot of the train for 3 bucks and then ride the train for 1.25 or 1.50 ROUND TRIP. He would be on the train for about 5 minutes one way. It’s clean and safe.

Gave him that suggestion and he said No, I’d rather park in the parking garage.

Well then fine. Do that. But don’t bitch to me that it’s too expensive.
AnakinVader

Unread post

Sounds like my mom....She bitches things are too expensive but then you offer her a suggestion...Nope, that's stupid she rather pay more.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My dad is stubborn too. I wish your dad well in his treatment.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

KaibAzula wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:23 pm Sounds like my mom....She bitches things are too expensive but then you offer her a suggestion...Nope, that's stupid she rather pay more.
Yes.

I think he may be just a bit unsure of it all so I’ll offer to ride with him to show him how it all works but I doubt he will even take me up on that offer
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:27 pm My dad is stubborn too. I wish your dad well in his treatment.
Thanks
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:27 pm My dad is stubborn too. I wish your dad well in his treatment.
Same here. My dad is also very stubborn. The older he gets, the more stubborn he gets.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:47 pm
Same here. My dad is also very stubborn. The older he gets, the more stubborn he gets.
Yep
Locked Previous topicNext topic