What are your plans for the weekend?

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not much, we’re supposed to get some tricky weather (hopefully blow out some of the smoke) so I’m just gonna hang out and crochet.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a Design Jam for the second weekend in a row. I have to work with a team to develop a video game in a weekend. Actually I hate it, I can't even remember what my kids look like. But it's for school.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

My youngest grandsons 1st birthday party! I just hope the weather is better than predicted lol.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

not too much, if the Mr gets done early tomorrow (he has to install servers) we may visit his mom tomorrow and spend the day on Sunday hiking one of the State Parks.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Everyone here will say this is ill advised but a scout court of honor held outside so there will be social distancing.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Saturday coffee with the boyfriend, hiking a trail, cleaning my house and doing laundry.

Sunday going to a sculpture park and a fondue restaurant for my boyfriend's birthday.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Enjoy your week-end!! I will be playing catch up a bit -- working from home & then finishing some of the kid's home learning school work from the week. We need to do some yard work, meal prep, & assist DH a bit more as we finish our basement. Sunday, I will be at the park for POKEMON GO community day for a bit, and then DS has a soccer game. I'll wrap up with organizing my Happy Planner on Sunday evening!!

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:23 am I have a Design Jam for the second weekend in a row. I have to work with a team to develop a video game in a weekend. Actually I hate it, I can't even remember what my kids look like. But it's for school.
UGH, I remember graduate school days. It was brutal. My sympathy!
mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

It will be Rosh Hashana for us. So we will be eating and praying and going to hear the shofar.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lots of fluids and rest until I work Sunday morning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic