Any of you ladies dress modestly

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes I do dress modestly but stylish. I don't go to the store in pjs.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't know if I'm what you would consider modest. I'm not afraid to show cleavage. Not 'about to fall out' kind of cleavage, but just nice rounded separated cleavage. I'm also not afraid to wear spaghetti straps. When I wear tees I prefer v-neck or scoop neck. A crew neck feels like it's choking me.

I do NOT feel comfortable in short shorts. My shorts have to have a minimum of a 5" inseam (which feels short to me) and I prefer a bermuda style. I also like my tops looser around the middle because that's what I'm most self-conscious of. I will wear leggings but I have to have a tunic length top with them to cover the butt and front.

So I guess I'm more modest below the chest and less so above, now that I think about it. It's just what I like and what I feel comfortable in and what I think looks good on me.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If you are asking me if I dress with my breasts covered and no "just below the crotch" skirts, my answer is yes.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:58 pm I would say I've become less conservative as I've gotten older. My former self wouldn't have dreamed of a spaghetti strap tank top. Now its not exactly my goal just to show skin but I wear what I think makes me look good and what I feel good wearing.
A spaghetti strap tank top is riské?
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't really consciously decide to dress conservatively. I just go for what is most comfortable. I dress up for special occasions or if we are going out. In that case, I may show more skin just because that is how skirts and dresses are. I usually wear a bikini/tankini at the beach ;)

I would say I dress more conservatively now than I did when I was a teenager, but I think that is pretty typical. It would just be weird IMO to wear some of the outfits I wore at 18 as a 40-something year old. I also think my teenage DDs would not approve. LOL!
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:33 pm
Smarties wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:58 pm I would say I've become less conservative as I've gotten older. My former self wouldn't have dreamed of a spaghetti strap tank top. Now its not exactly my goal just to show skin but I wear what I think makes me look good and what I feel good wearing.
A spaghetti strap tank top is riské?

I used to think so!
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Slacks and a blouse for at work. Sweats and a tshirt at home. I’d wear pjs all the time if it was socially acceptable
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I am not getting any younger and have maybe five more minutes of this stuff holding up before it all collapses. I bought a bunch of provocative outfits this year to see if I still got it. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I will wear jeans and a tee shirt for daily attire, but for something like church I will wear jeans (I don't like skirts) and a nice blouse. It's just the way I'm comfortable, so that's how I dress.

Anonymous 6

Unread post

No. I find it boring. Plus. I don't want to give up on myself. And I still want my husband to find me attractive
Locked Previous topicNext topic