i'm so sick of the covid-19

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My Dh was exposed at work. This is the 2nd time. He is getting tested in the morning. I'm not telling my job unless he test postive. We can't afford for both of us to be off without pay. I've already had to be off without pay twice. Once because he was exposed and once because my dd was having symptoms. I barely paid my bills last month because of it. I can't do it again this month.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I can see how this would be very frustrating. And when it starts to affect your livelihood, it would really be frustrating.

What line of work is your DH in?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:52 pm My Dh was exposed at work. This is the 2nd time. He is getting tested in the morning. I'm not telling my job unless he test postive. We can't afford for both of us to be off without pay. I've already had to be off without pay twice. Once because he was exposed and once because my dd was having symptoms. I barely paid my bills last month because of it. I can't do it again this month.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, this whole situation is very frustrating.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Truthfully most have been exposed and don't know it. It's why I won't willingly get tested. I would be forced to take time off work without pay and I can't afford that.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I’d keep quiet too. YOU haven’t been exposed, he has. Keep it on a need to know basis until you know if he has it or not
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm exposed every day at work. I'm not sure why you would even worry just because he was exposed. Was he wearing a mask? Was he around the person for over 15 minutes inside?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

We know hoodie. You are always exposed, your job sucks, you have no money. How is the dog you people refused to bring to the vet?
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thank God I’m salary!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:01 pm I can see how this would be very frustrating. And when it starts to affect your livelihood, it would really be frustrating.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:52 pm My Dh was exposed at work. This is the 2nd time. He is getting tested in the morning. I'm not telling my job unless he test postive. We can't afford for both of us to be off without pay. I've already had to be off without pay twice. Once because he was exposed and once because my dd was having symptoms. I barely paid my bills last month because of it. I can't do it again this month.
he is a supervior at a factory
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I only ask because I was wondering if he had considered going elsewhere.

But I have to say that I don't blame you. I wouldn't be telling anyone anything unless I (or someone in my house) tested positive.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:32 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:01 pm I can see how this would be very frustrating. And when it starts to affect your livelihood, it would really be frustrating.

he is a supervior at a factory
Locked Previous topicNext topic