Shower facial masks for your skin

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anyone use any and what do you use?

I am looking for something I can apply in the shower and rinse off. I don't have time to let it dry.

I have sensitive skin, no problems with acne really. Would like an anti aging one but not necessary. I would also like one that can moisturize my skin since that it where I get the worse dry skin. It isn't terrible but it's there.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Fresh Rose Face Mask.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I think you should edit your title to say FACIAL mask.

Although you do say that it's for SKIN, I'd be willing to bet that some think that you're talking about wearing a Covid-19 mask while showering. 🤣
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I use sleep masks. The one I love is laneige - water sleep mask. Just put it on before bed and wash it off in the morning. I also use the The Creme Shop sleep masks.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:20 pm I use sleep masks. The one I love is laneige - water sleep mask. Just put it on before bed and wash it off in the morning. I also use the The Creme Shop sleep masks.
Not the OP but doesn’t it get all over your pillows and stuff?
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:52 pm
highlandmum wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:20 pm I use sleep masks. The one I love is laneige - water sleep mask. Just put it on before bed and wash it off in the morning. I also use the The Creme Shop sleep masks.
Not the OP but doesn’t it get all over your pillows and stuff?
Nope, because it drys pretty quickly, sinks into your skin, and they are clear. Many sleep masks say no need to wash off in the morning but I still feel like there is a slight film on my skin so I do my usual morning routine.

Edit - I would say the ones I use are just like a night cream in regards to getting on things.
Locked Previous topicNext topic