108 and no AC

Anonymous 1

Unread post

because my darn electricity went out! It never ends. They estimate it will be out for 6 hours yuck. Looks like we are having a slumber party in the living room tonight.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’d be having a slumber party at the Holiday Inn. Hope you get power back soon!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Awww crap, that sucks!!!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

That sucks. Sorry.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh yuck! I’ve been there done that and it sucks.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Hey it came on! It was only out 4 hours instead of 6 yay!
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That would suck. We are having the longest heat wave ever here, but not the hottest. With humidex, many days we hit 100 to 110 including the 100 percent humidity. I was just counting my blessings that our 18 year old central A/C unit would not give up.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:25 am That would suck. We are having the longest heat wave ever here, but not the hottest. With humidex, many days we hit 100 to 110 including the 100 percent humidity. I was just counting my blessings that our 18 year old central A/C unit would not give up.
My husband is an hvac tech so thankfully short of needing parts that have to be ordered ours wouldn't be out long.
It has been humid here too. Normally its dry but it rained some yesterday. It'd just yucky outside.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:35 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:25 am That would suck. We are having the longest heat wave ever here, but not the hottest. With humidex, many days we hit 100 to 110 including the 100 percent humidity. I was just counting my blessings that our 18 year old central A/C unit would not give up.
My husband is an hvac tech so thankfully short of needing parts that have to be ordered ours wouldn't be out long.
It has been humid here too. Normally its dry but it rained some yesterday. It'd just yucky outside.
I don't think our central A/C unit stopped in three months.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:52 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:35 am
I don't think our central A/C unit stopped in three months.
Lucky I don't usually use ours because electricity is crazy expensive. But with this weather i have no choice.
I will have yo turn it off this afternoon because rates will skyrocket.
Locked Previous topicNext topic