I'm not going to quarantine just because I've been exposed

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:12 pm This is why it’s taking so long to get a handle on things! Selfish dumbass people!
This is not the reason.
It's a virus. We've already sacrificed too much for a damn virus.
The lockdowns have almost destroyed this country.
Seriously people cannot take 2 weeks off work everytime someone in their circle tests positive. OMG
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:50 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:12 pm This is why it’s taking so long to get a handle on things! Selfish dumbass people!
This is not the reason.
Seriously people cannot take 2 weeks off work everytime someone in their circle tests positive. OMG
Omg thanks for proving my point!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I had a friend that tested positive last week. As soon as I found out, I cancelled plans that I made, and went in for a test. I'm quarantining at home, because if I do have it (Haven't got the test results yet) then I don't want to pass it on to someone else. If I don't have it, big deal. I can reschedule things that were planned. I don't need to go out to dinner, or to get something to eat. I don't need to do anything. I made sure we always had enough food and supplies in the house for at least 2 weeks. Just in case. Now, had my friend not tested positive, I probably would be doing what I normally do. Since I was around her right before she tested positive, I don't feel safe going out in public.

You have problems, and clearly don't care about anyone else.

SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Go you. I just got off a two week quarantine because some asshole at work was exposed and didn’t tell anybody. Guess what. He’s still out, because he did test positive.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

some of us decide to do what's best for ourselves, those we love, and those around us. some just do what's best for what they want to do for themselves and only themselves. personal choice I suppose.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Selfish, stupid and proud of it. Nice.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If only we could mark all the people who refuse to quarantine after exposure with warning mark using a dye that lasts 14 days. Then the rest of us would know to stay as far away from them as possible.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

The way you see it is not the way it actually is. You're part of the problem. This is why covid will be around for years. There is no reason not to park your ass at home.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:50 pm
This is not the reason.
The lock downs haven't almost destroyed the country. Things are going on as normal in most of the country and have been. Most of the population has continued to work. Some of us actually bother to take precautions as we work. People need to start facing severe fines if they refuse to quarantine.

It's truly astounding that anyone is stupid enough to defend those defying the rules and spreading the virus. No one else's financial mess is anyone else's problem. It's everyone's problem that selfish asses are spreading a virus that kills sick and healthy people indiscriminately and even the almighty media darling Fauci can't explain why.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Because otherwise you may be putting lives at risk. Your own included. So if you really don’t give a rat’s ass about the health of others, at least care about your own.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:20 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:11 pm Why can’t you just stay home, order food off Grubhub, and binge watch Netflix? It’s just not that hard.
For many of us it is hard. Why isolate yourself for 2 weeks on the very very very off chance you have the virus and are asymptomatic. How many of us can take 2 more weeks off work for that shit?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic