I'm not going to quarantine just because I've been exposed

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How I see it is I am probably exposed anytime I go out of my house. There are so many people who are asymptomatic that there is no way I could have avoided someone with the virus.

A friend of mine just tested positive and I was around her. Her doctor is recommending I quarantine for 14 days. I'm just not doing that. If they want anyone who was exposed to quarantine we all should be at home and not going anywhere.

I will continue to live my life.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Why can’t you just stay home, order food off Grubhub, and binge watch Netflix? It’s just not that hard.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I agree with you for the most part.
I think those of us who have been exposed to someone who has tested positive should be offered a free swab.

Its important for all of us to remember and acknowledge that 10's of millions of people are being tested which means that more and more people will test positive.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:11 pm Why can’t you just stay home, order food off Grubhub, and binge watch Netflix? It’s just not that hard.
For many of us it is hard. Why isolate yourself for 2 weeks on the very very very off chance you have the virus and are asymptomatic. How many of us can take 2 more weeks off work for that shit?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would just get tested and take my temp every day.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:20 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:11 pm Why can’t you just stay home, order food off Grubhub, and binge watch Netflix? It’s just not that hard.
For many of us it is hard. Why isolate yourself for 2 weeks on the very very very off chance you have the virus and are asymptomatic. How many of us can take 2 more weeks off work for that shit?
I’m salaried and very much can. Social responsibility is important. People need to stop making excuses. There are covid programs for hardship.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Not much I can do about the choices you make.
I can only control what I do and how I react to what you do.
Carry on.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Because that is a waste of time and money. Do you not leave your house at all?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

This is why it’s taking so long to get a handle on things! Selfish dumbass people!
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Just get tested then.
Locked Previous topicNext topic