Hurry up and do this biopsy.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm not even the patient and I'M pissed. What they did was absolutely ridiculous and I might even consider reporting that to the insurance company. I'm sure they'd like to know about it. And you're right. If they had done it, you'd be further along in the process by now. Again, I'm really sorry that you're going through this. You're a trooper, Wicked! Hang in there!
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:55 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:47 pm Yelling in my pissed off voice: "What the hell?!" for you, Wicked. I mean really! I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. What reason did they give for not doing it?

ETA: I just noticed that you already stated why they didn't do the biopsy. I'd be peeved.
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:20 pm I'm so frustrated radiology didn't do my biopsy 2 weeks ago and now I'm waiting for another one to be scheduled.

This is so fricken uncomfortable.

That's it. This is a vent.
I'm so peeved about this. If they had done it I would be on my way getting it resolved.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:58 pm Your doctor should be telling radiology look you'd better give me a damn good reason why you didn't do the biopsy like I asked. She's not comfortable.
I know the ENT that ordered it was pissed it wasn't done. The doctor she referred me to was pissed it wasn't done. The doctor did say it was a cyst but he needs to know what kind and if there is any cancer anywhere. I have a history of bladder cancer.
I shit glitter
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:02 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:58 pm Your doctor should be telling radiology look you'd better give me a damn good reason why you didn't do the biopsy like I asked. She's not comfortable.
I know the ENT that ordered it was pissed it wasn't done. The doctor she referred me to was pissed it wasn't done. The doctor did say it was a cyst but he needs to know what kind and if there is any cancer anywhere. I have a history of bladder cancer.
Well hopefully everyone can light a fire under their butts. Radiology might have tried to avoid it because of covid-19 but that's ridiculous.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s really frustrating and ridiculous that radiology refused to do one. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this! I hope you can get it resolved soon.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

So the logical thing for radiology would to be to update their F***ing films so they could see something current. The order didn't include that or at least an ultrasound?
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:29 pm So the logical thing for radiology would to be to update their F***ing films so they could see something current. The order didn't include that or at least an ultrasound?
They did an ultrasound and said see you have a cyst on your thyroid.

Really? Well no shit I told you that already. How about looking at the neck and soft tissue scan?
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:11 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:02 pm
Well hopefully everyone can light a fire under their butts. Radiology might have tried to avoid it because of covid-19 but that's ridiculous.
They didn't do it because they didn't see a need.
I shit glitter
Deleted User 670

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:11 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:29 pm So the logical thing for radiology would to be to update their F***ing films so they could see something current. The order didn't include that or at least an ultrasound?

Really? Well no shit I told you that already. How about looking at the neck and soft tissue scan?
Gawd. They're just asking for a complaint to the medical board, aren't they?
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:02 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:11 pm

Gawd. They're just asking for a complaint to the medical board, aren't they?
I complained to the director of radiology last week.

This is so frustrating. I'm contemplating going to the ED today it's gotten worse.
I shit glitter
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:20 pm I'm so frustrated radiology didn't do my biopsy 2 weeks ago and now I'm waiting for another one to be scheduled.

This is so fricken uncomfortable.

That's it. This is a vent.
Love you lady!
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Locked Previous topicNext topic