Hurry up and do this biopsy.

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm so frustrated radiology didn't do my biopsy 2 weeks ago and now I'm waiting for another one to be scheduled.

This is so fricken uncomfortable.

That's it. This is a vent.
I shit glitter
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m sorry, the health care system is a little out of whack so I can understand the frustration.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

What was their reason to postpone the biopsy?
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:22 pm What was their reason to postpone the biopsy?
When I went for the biopsy they said oh we looked at your prior images and you have a cyst on your thyroid. I'm like I know that but this cyst/mass is pressing on my esophagus they said we don't see anything there. Last Monday I went to see another doctor and he's like you need a biopsy. Yes, I know but radiology refused to do one.
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:22 pm I’m sorry, the health care system is a little out of whack so I can understand the frustration.
It's radiology that fucked this up and put back any answers and treatment by at least a month.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yelling in my pissed off voice: "What the hell?!" for you, Wicked. I mean really! I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. What reason did they give for not doing it?

ETA: I just noticed that you already stated why they didn't do the biopsy. I'd be peeved.
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:20 pm I'm so frustrated radiology didn't do my biopsy 2 weeks ago and now I'm waiting for another one to be scheduled.

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:47 pm Yelling in my pissed off voice: "What the hell?!" for you, Wicked. I mean really! I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. What reason did they give for not doing it?
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:20 pm I'm so frustrated radiology didn't do my biopsy 2 weeks ago and now I'm waiting for another one to be scheduled.

They said I have a cyst on my thyroid which I knew. I told him this cyst/mass whatever it is is pressing on my esophagus. They said you don't have one there I said check the neck and soft tissue scan they said yeah it doesn't need a biopsy.
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:47 pm Yelling in my pissed off voice: "What the hell?!" for you, Wicked. I mean really! I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. What reason did they give for not doing it?

ETA: I just noticed that you already stated why they didn't do the biopsy. I'd be peeved.

I'm so peeved about this. If they had done it I would be on my way getting it resolved.
I shit glitter
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Your doctor should be telling radiology look you'd better give me a damn good reason why you didn't do the biopsy like I asked. She's not comfortable.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Did you tell the radiologist, "Yeah. That's what YOU think. My doctor thinks it DOES. Please do as my doctor ordered"?

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:52 pm

They said I have a cyst on my thyroid which I knew. I told him this cyst/mass whatever it is is pressing on my esophagus. They said you don't have one there I said check the neck and soft tissue scan they said yeah it doesn't need a biopsy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic