Not talking to me. really?

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The back story is rather long so I'll just summarize as best i can but it will be long. when my youngest dd was 13 her birthday is in late august so she was actually 12 going on 13. she went to a summer day camp. one of the counselors who was 19 at the time paid her a little too much attention. (I didn't know it then) The following summer he tried to get her to date him. She has copies of letters and screen shots of text messages to prove it. The following summer after that they were secretly dating. up until very recently I knew she had a bit of a crush but didn't know he was the one with the crush. the summer she turned 15 I did start to suspect he was up to no good. My older dd who is 4 years older than younger dd was also working at the camp when she was 19 and younger dd turning 15. I asked older dd to keep an eye on things. she agreed but then lied to me all summer both of my girls did. The following summer dd was no longer interested in him. She met someone her own age and was over it. she admitted he was just too old. He got mad and became verbally abusive to her. just an outright asshole. She has texts to prove it. Then last summer he turned up the level of asshole to a 10. She couldn't take it anymore and went to her boss the manager of the camp and explained all of it with proof. His response was she waited too long and he couldn't do anything about it. she quit. It was around this time that my older dd and the boy (not really a boy) became at the very least friends but i suspect more than friends. my girls are not speaking to one another. Nothing sexual ever happened between my younger dd and him not that he didn't try. Very recently younger dd made a post on social media some place about telling your story. She left names out of her post. but someone recognized her name and knew where she worked. The camp got some back lash because of it. The owner of the camp found out and called me. He fired the boy the very next day. My older dd does still work at the camp. A few other people quit. Now my older dd is really angry about the whole situation. that the post exists. that the boy got fired, that his reputation is taking a hit. She's taking it out on me. she called me the other day yelling at me. I calmly asked her why she was yelling at me. Her response was who was she suppose to yell at. I suggested yelling at him and she hung up on me and has not spoken to me since. ignoring my calls and texts. I just needed to get it out
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sisters fight.
I shit glitter
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:55 am Sisters fight.
Thats just it, If they are not talking that's between them. I've stayed out of it. I have not picked sides between them at all. But she is now angry with me that the kids reputation has taken a hit and he lost his job. which had nothing to do with me.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:01 am
WickedPissah wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:55 am Sisters fight.
Thats just it, If they are not talking that's between them. I've stayed out of it. I have not picked sides between them at all. But she is now angry with me that the kids reputation has taken a hit and he lost his job. which had nothing to do with me.
Tell her that it has nothing to do with me and you two have a work this out amongst yourselves.
I shit glitter
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well maybe the boy/man should realize what he was doing was gross. He deserves everything he is getting imo.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I would take the proof to the cops tbh. The fact is your DD is interested in a predator and if he was interested in your DD she wasn't the first child nor will she be the last he tries to prey on.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:07 am Well maybe the boy/man should realize what he was doing was gross. He deserves everything he is getting imo.
I agree 100% if i knew when she was 14/15 what I know now, she would of been grounded forever but I would of killed him.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 am I would take the proof to the cops tbh. The fact is your DD is interested in a predator and if he was interested in your DD she wasn't the first child nor will she be the last he tries to prey on.
💯 this too
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 am I would take the proof to the cops tbh. The fact is your DD is interested in a predator and if he was interested in your DD she wasn't the first child nor will she be the last he tries to prey on.
I have given this some thought but i need my dd to be on board with it and she's not sure just yet.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh boy... not sure where to start with this. First, that boy should have been fired when your youngest daughter said that he was harassing her. Second, The camp manager needs to be fired, because he let an adult harass a teenage girl, and did nothing about it. Third, Your oldest daughter needs to realize that this man is probably using her to get closer to her sister. He probably has no interest in her at all. He's obsessed with your youngest daughter, and the oldest daughter is just a convenient way for him to keep an eye on her. Forth, I would take it to the police and have him arrested for harassment of a minor. If she still has the proof, he can get into a lot of trouble for even pursuing her for a relationship.

The verbal abuse is scary enough, but I would be worried about what he's doing to your older daughter now. :(

I'm so sorry. What a mess you're in. I hope your daughter realizes it's not your fault, and talks to you. I also hope they both realize that a man isn't worth fighting over. :(

Locked Previous topicNext topic