Because striking someone and throwing a tirade is so much better than just wearing a mask.

HaggardWitch
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Mask enforcers don't get paid enough.

Stop blaming the government for the handling of this virus. Entitled attitudes rampant in America are what's spreading the virus.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The other day I saw a man, middle aged appx. ,my age-ish, in the Walmart wearing a thong as a mask. I didn't wonder if he was a 'Trumper', I didn't even consider it but I did wonder why no one who loved him didn't stop him from looking like a female body part (he had a beard... it was um.. an interesting sight.
Now it's his right, his mouth was covered as was a portion of one nostril (getting the mental image yet?), but all I could think was "what gain from this Sir?" And then immediately as I walked down the next aisle, I starting to hope and pray that he bought them brand new to make his statement with.

I get not wanting to wear a mask, I hate it too. But I do it because I'm a bigger fan of life than I am of death and it's a risk I will not take for myself and for those I love, like and even dislike.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When you book a flight, it tells you that you need to wear the mask. I have no sympathy for her.

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I will never understand this need to have tantrums and even assault people over the mask rule. I read a story last night about a couple who attacked a teenage employee at a business for asking them to put on a mask. He has to have surgery on jaw, I believe, because of what they did. I'm starting to think the legal consequence in an assault over masks needs to be much more severe.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:53 am I will never understand this need to have tantrums and even assault people over the mask rule. I read a story last night about a couple who attacked a teenage employee at a business for asking them to put on a mask. He has to have surgery on jaw, I believe, because of what they did. I'm starting to think the legal consequence in an assault over masks needs to be much more severe.
Oh wow! I really hope that couple was arrested for that assault. People really need to know they cant get violent just because they dont like a rule. And if stiffer penalties is what it takes then I'm all for it.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Because Trump called it a hoax, didn’t wear a mask at first and when you see these people, they wear MAGA hats.
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:15 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:08 am
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:42 am Woman hits Phoenix airport gate agent after being denied boarding for not wearing a mask

https://www.azcentral.com/story/travel/ ... 360555001/

A woman struck an American Airlines gate agent after she was denied boarding at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on Wednesday for refusing to wear a mask.

(video included in article)
So now, not only does she not get to get on her flight, she is arrested with assault charges. These Trumpers are really stupid.
What leads you to believe she's a "Trumper"? Did she yell hail Trump or something and I missed it?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:21 am Because Trump called it a hoax, didn’t wear a mask at first and when you see these people, they wear MAGA hats.
So now, not only does she not get to get on her flight, she is arrested with assault charges. These Trumpers are really stupid.
What leads you to believe she's a "Trumper"? Did she yell hail Trump or something and I missed it?
She didn't have a MAGA hat nor did she say anything about Trump. Only thing I noticed is that she appeared to be traveling in her underwear.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:53 am I will never understand this need to have tantrums and even assault people over the mask rule. I read a story last night about a couple who attacked a teenage employee at a business for asking them to put on a mask. He has to have surgery on jaw, I believe, because of what they did. I'm starting to think the legal consequence in an assault over masks needs to be much more severe.
Agreed! It is getting out of hand.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:42 am Woman hits Phoenix airport gate agent after being denied boarding for not wearing a mask

https://www.azcentral.com/story/travel/ ... 360555001/

A woman struck an American Airlines gate agent after she was denied boarding at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on Wednesday for refusing to wear a mask.

(video included in article)
Because it's the idiot Trumpers who are refusing to wear masks.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:11 pm
Because it's the idiot Trumpers who are refusing to wear masks.
No, it's not. It's people that can read and understand science and do their own research. It's people where it's medically not advisable to restrict their oxygen intake.

It has zero to do with Trump. He came out weeks ago telling people to wear masks. He wore a mask at Walter Reed. He's put pictures of it up. Did you miss that? So, I'm not clear on your theory. If they follow Trump, they'd be all about masks the last several weeks.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic