Quail eggs

Anonymous 1

Unread post

They had quail eggs at the grocery store today. I didn’t get any because I didn’t know what to do with them. They were $5 for a (tiny) dozen.

What would you do with a dozen quail eggs?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There are many things you can do with quail eggs.. lookup I quail egg recipes.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My son loves quail eggs. He also sells them for $4 a dozen so they make him money.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I like to pickle them, sunny side up on a hash brown, broil in a mushroom or baby pepper, or hard boiled and sliced on avocado toast.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I wouldn't fool with them to be honest. Too tiny.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don’t like them.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You can do literally anything you would do with a chicken egg. They taste like chicken eggs, just richer and creamer. They are also healthier. We usually boil them and either puts them on a salad or marinate and grill them or we fry them in a pan. $5 a dozen though isn't a good price though, usually you get two dozen for that much. But, maybe you live in an area that doesn't typically have them, so they raised the price. My sister calls it the "exotic tax", grocery stores will jack up the prices of things that are really cheap because they look "exotic."
TheCut
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

We just boil them and dip them in Salsa Rosada.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If they don’t come from a chicken or my guineas I won’t try them. After an ER trip from duck eggs, eggs from any other animal scare me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic