I hate online shopping for clothes.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I just need some work clothes. Mostly, I need work tops. But it is so hard to shop online. I like longer, more plain tops. I love love love palazzo pants. I'm all about the funky patterns on the pants. Also, I really suck with shoes. I can't wear heels. I need something comfy since I will be on my feet all day. No sneakers.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Try Stitchfix.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I do too. I can be size 2 or a 4 for bottoms.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I do as well which is why I don't get why so many do. For shoes tieks they are expensive but very comfortable and dressy looking.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: โ†‘Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:52 pm I just need some work clothes. Mostly, I need work tops. But it is so hard to shop online. I like longer, more plain tops. I love love love palazzo pants. I'm all about the funky patterns on the pants. Also, I really suck with shoes. I can't wear heels. I need something comfy since I will be on my feet all day. No sneakers.
I would look on amazon. Got some nice light material long sleeved tops from them a couple weeks ago. I also second the suggestion on Tieks. So many colours to choose from. Their neon line is back out.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I used to hate it because Iโ€™d never know which size to order, and itโ€™d be a hassle to return. Now, I stick to the sites I am familiar with because I know how their sizing works. Also, look for stores with a good return policy if you are unsure. Allbirds are very comfortable shoes. They have some that look like flats but are super comfy.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Me too. Apart from the fact that I just plain enjoy shopping as an activity and being able to see, touch and try things on, I also can never get the size right when shopping online. I'm very short and petite, and I feel like vanity sizing is getting increasingly ridiculous. I swear there used to be a time when I would fairly reliably fit into a XS/0. There was always some variation in fit between brands, but like generally speaking, if I tried on something in my size, I could pretty safely bet that it would stay on.

No more. I ordered a shirt and a skirt the other day, both size 0. The skirt fell right off and the shirt made me pull up my order info to double check that I didn't misread and order a shirt dress by accident. (I did not) Which, I'm sorry, but what the f**k? Why? First of all, who does it help if you lead a woman who wears a size 4 or even 6 believe that she can fit into a 0, and second of all, where the hell does that leave people who were a non-vanity 0 to begin with? What the hell is smaller than a 0??
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I love it! If you find some brands or shops that you really like and familiarise yourself with their sizing, you might find you start to enjoy it!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

00 ๐Ÿ˜‰

But I understand your frustration. I was a size 0 or smaller well into adulthood, but I'm quite tall. I would sometimes buy shorts or skirts from the children's section, but it didn't work with pants, tops, or dresses! When I would try a 0 or 00 in pants and they were too large, I had to find a different brand instead. Some places I couldn't shop at all because everything was vanity sized.
SisterSomeone wrote: โ†‘Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:43 pm Me too. Apart from the fact that I just plain enjoy shopping as an activity and being able to see, touch and try things on, I also can never get the size right when shopping online. I'm very short and petite, and I feel like vanity sizing is getting increasingly ridiculous. I swear there used to be a time when I would fairly reliably fit into a XS/0. There was always some variation in fit between brands, but like generally speaking, if I tried on something in my size, I could pretty safely bet that it would stay on.

No more. I ordered a shirt and a skirt the other day, both size 0. The skirt fell right off and the shirt made me pull up my order info to double check that I didn't misread and order a shirt dress by accident. (I did not) Which, I'm sorry, but what the f**k? Why? First of all, who does it help if you lead a woman who wears a size 4 or even 6 believe that she can fit into a 0, and second of all, where the hell does that leave people who were a non-vanity 0 to begin with? What the hell is smaller than a 0??
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hate online shopping because nothing fits right. I am short and everything is too long. Even short or petites are long on me. I love maxi dresses but I need 5 inch heels to make them not drag on the ground.
Locked Previous topicNext topic