Ballet dress shoes.
i want candy!
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pants might be difficult tops, dresses, skirts I do well with, but I stick to certain brands that I know.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Find just one or two sites that have your style. Then stick with that. After buying a few things you'll get to know how their sizing works and ordering the right size won't be a problem. Also be sure to read fabric content. Pictures online don't always convey fabric type well. So if you read whether it's cotton or rayon or something else then you'll have a better idea of how it will feel and flow.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:57 pm I used to hate it because I’d never know which size to order, and it’d be a hassle to return. Now, I stick to the sites I am familiar with because I know how their sizing works. Also, look for stores with a good return policy if you are unsure. Allbirds are very comfortable shoes. They have some that look like flats but are super comfy.
I like those ballet flats. Just added em to my shoe bookmark. :lol:
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I hate shopping for clothes online for myself too. I have found a few nice shirts on Amazon that fit but in general I want to try things on first.
Locked Previous topicNext topic