Where did you buy your masks?

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The state of Tennessee gave us some, and I bought some neck gaiters off of Hoo-rag.
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Esty, grocery store and some friends made me some.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I had terrible luck with Etsy too. I got 3 different masks for each kid from 3 different sellers and all 3 are way too small and aren’t sewn well at all. You can tell that they rushed them and I’m assuming it’s because of high demand. My two year old has the tiniest face and I couldn’t even get hers on, it’s like they made it for a doll.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:40 pm I bought some from two different sellers on Etsy, and they both suck. I got some free ones from customers and work and those are pretty decent -but I don't wear those at work. I Wear the disposable kinds at work. You can get them at various places.
🤓The Admin 🤓
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

They are free at our Farmers Market.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I got some from local people. And I bought Hanes ones, too. My work supplied us with two.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just bought one at Target. A single mask for two bucks. They also had packs of three. I didn't see the price on those but I'm guessing something like 3 for $5. They were displayed in the women's clothing section but had two different adult sizes plus kids sizes.

My sister made our other ones so this was my first time buying one. But I found the fabric lightweight and the ear straps comfortable. I've seen advertised on FB some masks that don't fog your glasses. I want to try those because that's my one problem with masks.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Five Below
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Most of them my sister made but I found a few with fun slogans at Ross.....I also found some neck gaiter ones online for cheap but those take a bit extra work for utilizing as "Masks"
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Masks are for idiots or people who live in a shitty place. I have never bought one.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a couple I got from Cambridgemasks before the pandemic, one I was able to get from them on pre-order, a couple I ordered from vogmasks when I realized how fast Cambridge had sold out. Then our insurance company sent like 4 per member a couple weeks ago. My mil has gotten a few from Old Navy and Kohl’s. I’ve seen masks being sold just about everywhere it seems.
Locked Previous topicNext topic