Sad and lonely

Anonymous 1

Unread post

This virus is killing me and now we will have to home school. I want to cry all the time. I an depressed feeling unloved and hopeless. My husband works nights and sleeps during the day and I am so lonely and bored. The kids are driving me crazy because they are also going crazy. I hate this so much.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I’m sorry, hugs. I feel sad and lonely too. I understand your pain.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm sorry you feel this way, I know how it is. I love my family but I would trade them for an indifferent coworker right about now just to relieve the monotony. *Hugs from Ari*
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Have you talked to your DH about how you're feeling? Could he work a different shift so that you could spend some time together? I'd suggest it.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:21 pm This virus is killing me and now we will have to home school. I want to cry all the time. I an depressed feeling unloved and hopeless. My husband works nights and sleeps during the day and I am so lonely and bored. The kids are driving me crazy because they are also going crazy. I hate this so much.
Oh gosh I feel for you. My son starts online school tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out how to schedule my work around his school schedule. My husband works nights as well and I find I'm starting to feel resentful which is not fair to him but I can't help it!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

20200810_213546.jpg
My son's back in scouts but my friends still have to quarantine. So yeah this is pretty much me... sick of only seeing them in Zoom meetings.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm sorry I know how hard it is. Can you get outside at least? Do you have a friend you can meet up with at a distance outdoors? It helped so much when we were in our initial lock down to do that.
Are you homeschooling or distance learning? There's a big difference.
Locked Previous topicNext topic