Unread post

How old are they?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do you tell them to go away? Have you or the mother been firm with them?
Hiding them down might be an option, but they might enjoy that.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do you tell them to go away? If they don’t listen I’d go ask the mom nicely at first to talk to them about knocking it off.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My son plays with the kid next door and I think he had some undiagnosed issues for a while. He was very destructive. I banned him for a long time when he broke my son's glasses on purpose. I don't know if he grew out of whatever it was or his parents got him help but he was much better after I lifted the ban.

I would ban the kids tbh. And tell their Mom to keep her kids away and tell her exactly why.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:16 pm I’m team hose them down!
Are the kids that ill mannered? I mean when I had that happen I simply told them look I don't want anyone to hurt themselves so come in through the gate. If they didn't listen I told them go home and stay there. They took the hint. I can't imagine kids so rude you've got to use a hose.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Put up no trespassing signs and tell them one more time to stay off your property if they continue then call the cops.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:19 pm The second they started climbing my fence, I'd blow an air horn. Each and every time but I'm mean and don't put up with rude kids. I'd be horribly nasty and mean until they stopped coming over.
Oh wow! Lol
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:36 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:16 pm I’m team hose them down!
Are the kids that ill mannered? I mean when I had that happen I simply told them look I don't want anyone to hurt themselves so come in through the gate. If they didn't listen I told them go home and stay there. They took the hint. I can't imagine kids so rude you've got to use a hose.
Right! What in the world?!
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I had a neighborhood kid that kept ruining my flowers. She would pull all the blooms off the flowers to play with the petals. She had to walk all the way across my lawn to get them. I asked her twice to stop. She only looked at me like I was crazy. I simply informed her mother about all the poisons that I was using to try and stop the damage. Mother got worried and it stopped. She stopped coming by my house and flowers all stayed beautiful. I did make sure they saw me outside a few times spraying things.

I would get sprinklers and set them off Everytime I saw the kids in my yard. Oops timer went off...
Sassyfrass01
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Are the parents owners or renters? if renters I'd contact the landlord and complain if talking to the parents doesnt work.
If owners, do you live in an HOA? if so file a complaint with the head of the HOA.
Locked Previous topicNext topic