What do you do about annoying neighbors

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mostly the kids. They are the type of kids that enjoy destroying toys and dont listen to anything their mom or I says. I try to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning outfront but they always ruin it. They will climb my fence and annoy me asking for my kids to play with them. It's been a year of this and honestly I love the hous we are at but it makes me want to move.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Climbing your fence? I’d tell the mom that’s trespassing and to keep them on her own property.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The second they started climbing my fence, I'd blow an air horn. Each and every time but I'm mean and don't put up with rude kids. I'd be horribly nasty and mean until they stopped coming over.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I haven't had to deal with kids who destroy toys but I have dealt with kids who don't listen. I've shut that kind of thing down quickly. Neighbor or not, I don't put up with ill mannered people no matter their age in my house.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:14 pm Mostly the kids. They are the type of kids that enjoy destroying toys and dont listen to anything their mom or I says. I try to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning outfront but they always ruin it. They will climb my fence and annoy me asking for my kids to play with them. It's been a year of this and honestly I love the hous we are at but it makes me want to move.
This a shared fence?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

If they're interfering with my morning coffee by climbing the fence while I'm outside, I would have my coffee inside or on the total opposite side of the house.

If the kids are destroying my kids things and they don't listen to what I tell them to do, they wouldn't be playing at my house.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:14 pm Mostly the kids. They are the type of kids that enjoy destroying toys and dont listen to anything their mom or I says. I try to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning outfront but they always ruin it. They will climb my fence and annoy me asking for my kids to play with them. It's been a year of this and honestly I love the hous we are at but it makes me want to move.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:23 pm
This a shared fence?
My fence yes but yes the divider fence between our two yards
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I would spray them with a hose anytime they tried to climb my fence. If they made it onto my property without me knowing I would call the police.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd start hosing them down when they started climbing my fence without an invitation. I'd put up a 'no trespassing' sign and tell them to stop trespassing. I'd also consider putting a higher fence up.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m team hose them down!
Locked Previous topicNext topic