Bus driver

Anonymous 1

Unread post

...... well went to jerrys bus stop to see which way they would be coming from.... and who the driver. Was .... i got there at 730ish as I just gotten off work... his time was at 7:51 so u knew I had plenty of time.... and didn't miss.. well so far it looks like is bus is invisible and no driver... as its now 816 .. im headed home. God I hope my kid has a good bus driver.... and not one to be lost all the time. As I'm sure that is very possible and possible what happened as its dry run day... 😪😪😪 im taking a nap! But got to see bus 46 aint seen her in for ever
Anonymous 2

Unread post

who does that?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Honest question... are you just copying a foe's Facebook statuses and pasting them here for a laugh?

PS it's not 8:16 anywhere.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:25 pm Honest question... are you just copying a foe's Facebook statuses and pasting them here for a laugh?

wrote that at 8:16 and forgot to submit it
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I dunno wat happn ...Beckys bus jest fin.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:54 pm ...... well went to jerrys bus stop to see which way they would be coming from.... and who the driver. Was .... i got there at 730ish as I just gotten off work... his time was at 7:51 so u knew I had plenty of time.... and didn't miss.. well so far it looks like is bus is invisible and no driver... as its now 816 .. im headed home. God I hope my kid has a good bus driver.... and not one to be lost all the time. As I'm sure that is very possible and possible what happened as its dry run day... 😪😪😪 im taking a nap! But got to see bus 46 aint seen her in for ever
Anonymous 5

Unread post

The bus driver hooked up with your drug addicted loser boyfriend jericho. They've spent the last several hours laughing about how gullible you are
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:54 pm ...... well went to jerrys bus stop to see which way they would be coming from.... and who the driver. Was .... i got there at 730ish as I just gotten off work... his time was at 7:51 so u knew I had plenty of time.... and didn't miss.. well so far it looks like is bus is invisible and no driver... as its now 816 .. im headed home. God I hope my kid has a good bus driver.... and not one to be lost all the time. As I'm sure that is very possible and possible what happened as its dry run day... 😪😪😪 im taking a nap! But got to see bus 46 aint seen her in for ever
Drink posting again.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 4

Unread post

"jericho"...lmao! :lol:
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 pm The bus driver hooked up with your drug addicted loser boyfriend jericho. They've spent the last several hours laughing about how gullible you are
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:25 pm Honest question... are you just copying a foe's Facebook statuses and pasting them here for a laugh?

I think shes been watching too much Jerry Springer if that exists anymore. Or Tiger King.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This is why drugs are bad, kids. Was Jeremiah's bus on time?

Locked Previous topicNext topic