Has your man ever...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Turned you down for S*x? We were going at it last night and he went soft so we didn’t finish. He said we would do it while the kids napped. Well he just refused me saying he masturbated this morning and would rather play his video game. I guess video games are more important to him. Wtf.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Divorce
Post the details on all your social media.
Take out an entire page ad in your local newspaper.
Call his mom and tell her.
Send a letter to his employer.
divorce
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

yes, we've been together almost 20 years. but usually cause he's tired or doesn't feel well.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:37 pm Divorce
Post the details on all your social media.
Take out an entire page ad in your local newspaper.
Call his mom and tell her.
Send a letter to his employer.
divorce
Thanks for the laugh at least
Anonymous 3

Unread post

No. I couldn't be with a guy who didn't want to satisfy me.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

He didn’t masturbate. He either can’t get it up or he’s scared he can’t. Not everything is about you. Wtf.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:41 pm He didn’t masturbate. He either can’t get it up or he’s scared he can’t. Not everything is about you. Wtf.
He did. He has no problem getting it up. It’s keeping it up that he has issues with sometimes.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maybe he’s having some kind of feelings about going soft and not finishing. He might have some fear about that happening again.. He could be stressed, defocused, too tired, just not in the mood.

Just relax and be supportive..
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm not sure that being unable to perform should classify as turning you down.

I can't think of an instance where my man turned me down, or couldn't perform. I can tell when he's tired or doesn't feel well so I don't try then.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:48 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:41 pm He didn’t masturbate. He either can’t get it up or he’s scared he can’t. Not everything is about you. Wtf.
He did. He has no problem getting it up. It’s keeping it up that he has issues with sometimes.
What did his doctor say about this issue?
Locked Previous topicNext topic