Has your man ever...

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

In 22 years I’m sure he has and I know for sure I have. Dear Lord though if I need an O that bad I’d do it myself if he was unwilling or able.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:48 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:41 pm He didn’t masturbate. He either can’t get it up or he’s scared he can’t. Not everything is about you. Wtf.
He did. He has no problem getting it up. It’s keeping it up that he has issues with sometimes.
Time for you to put some air in his flat.
I shit glitter
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How old is he? He probably worried it will happen again so he didn't want to try. Don't pressure him.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:41 pm He didn’t masturbate. He either can’t get it up or he’s scared he can’t. Not everything is about you. Wtf.
The WTF is why doesn't he grow up and go to a doctor. Going soft in the middle of S*x is not a sign that things are ok. Any time a woman posts her husband pressures her, she get bombarded with comments about why doesn't she lie down and spread her legs because S*x is so important to men. Men don't deserve a pity party for being scared or whatever bullshit excuse they want to trot out.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:35 pm Turned you down for S*x? We were going at it last night and he went soft so we didn’t finish. He said we would do it while the kids napped. Well he just refused me saying he masturbated this morning and would rather play his video game. I guess video games are more important to him. Wtf.
There were times we turned each other down.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Jeez, you don’t sound very understanding.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Does this happen often? If not, I wouldn't worry too much.
My man did the other day, he was just too stressed with work stuff.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not in the middle. Once he gets going, he gets going.
However there’s definitely been times when I’ve wanted to initiate and he’s turned me down because he was tired or just didn’t feel like it at that time. Nothing wrong with that.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Nope never
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’d be bugging him about making a doctor’s appointment. Refusing S*x is one thing. Everyone has a right to say no or to not be in the mood. But I’d be worried about a medical problem if he can’t keep it up, especially depending on his age
Locked Previous topicNext topic