I finally got my stimulus check

Anonymous 1

Unread post

It took forever to get to me. It's the only real benefit I have gotten from the US government. I've never even been to the US!

It is nice to get a little bit of extra money. I don't know how I'm going to spend it yet.

Eta. I'm a citizen who files taxes
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The checks that came out in March/April ? Why did it take so long?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm sure you made this post with the hopes of hearing, "You don't even live in the US and you got a stimulus check?" But I'll start the responses by saying, "Good for you! If you paid taxes and met the criteria, it's about time you got your check!"

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:09 pm It took forever to get to me. It's the only real benefit I have gotten from the US government. I've never even been to the US!

It is nice to get a little bit of extra money. I don't know how I'm going to spend it yet.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

If you have never lived in the u.s. how do you qualify for any benefits?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:34 pm The checks that came out in March/April ? Why did it take so long?
I assume coming over seas in the mail was the main issue.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I still file taxes.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:36 pm If you have never lived in the u.s. how do you qualify for any benefits?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That wasn't my intention at all and I will edit to post to avoid confusion.

Thanks I am glad it actually came .
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:35 pm I'm sure you made this post with the hopes of hearing, "You don't even live in the US and you got a stimulus check?" But I'll start the responses by saying, "Good for you! If you paid taxes and met the criteria, it's about time you got your check!"

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:09 pm It took forever to get to me. It's the only real benefit I have gotten from the US government. I've never even been to the US!

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:37 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:34 pm The checks that came out in March/April ? Why did it take so long?
I assume coming over seas in the mail was the main issue.
Ok..happy spending.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

👍 It's crazy that it took that long. But it's good that you finally got it. I surely hope you weren't in any dire need. I'm pretty sure there's going to be another to follow soon.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:39 pm That wasn't my intention at all and I will edit to post to avoid confusion.

Thanks I am glad it actually came .
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:35 pm I'm sure you made this post with the hopes of hearing, "You don't even live in the US and you got a stimulus check?" But I'll start the responses by saying, "Good for you! If you paid taxes and met the criteria, it's about time you got your check!"

Anonymous 4

Unread post

So we have a US citizen who has never lived in the US AND a former US citizen who has never lived in the US, both on this little corner of the web? What are the odds?
Locked Previous topicNext topic