They officially canceled my October cruise so Grand Canyon here we come!

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We knew they would cancel, I just needed to wait for carnival to do it so we could get the onboard credit. So I’m booking a Hawaiian cruise for sept of 2022!!! Well once carnival releases the bookings

And this year we’re driving to the Grand Canyon. Wohoo. I’m actually looking forward to it :-)
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My inlaws' Spanish cruise was canceled today with AzaMora. Ours has not been canceled yet with Ama, but I think it will be in the next day or so since they have canceled through 9/30 . We are supposed to leave for Amsterdam on 10/2.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:50 pm My inlaws' Spanish cruise was canceled today with AzaMora. Ours has not been canceled yet with Ama, but I think it will be in the next day or so since they have canceled through 9/30 . We are supposed to leave for Amsterdam on 10/2.
😢

I’d rather be safe than sorry but still it sucks doesn’t?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:58 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:50 pm My inlaws' Spanish cruise was canceled today with AzaMora. Ours has not been canceled yet with Ama, but I think it will be in the next day or so since they have canceled through 9/30 . We are supposed to leave for Amsterdam on 10/2.
😢

I’d rather be safe than sorry but still it sucks doesn’t?
Yep..My FIL called their line and is getting a refund. Our line is giving 115% if your cruise is canceled. It is a bummer as it is our 25th anniversary trip, but we are resigned to postponing it.
We are just waiting for the line to cancel it so we get the full amount.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

The grand canyon is so boring
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The kids’ cruise scheduled for this month got cancelled so they rebooked for next August with a really big credit. So they are currently on vacation in Puerto Rico this week.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Enjoy the Grand Canyon! It's beautiful!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:20 pm The grand canyon is so boring
I went for an overnight stay back in February. Beautiful! I was there for late afternoon, stayed on the rim and got to see both sunset and sunrise. It's something to see at least once in your lifetime.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:46 pm We knew they would cancel, I just needed to wait for carnival to do it so we could get the onboard credit. So I’m booking a Hawaiian cruise for sept of 2022!!! Well once carnival releases the bookings

And this year we’re driving to the Grand Canyon. Wohoo. I’m actually looking forward to it :-)
How long is the car ride? Sounds fun!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Enjoy but be prepared outdoor spaces are being overrun with people. Please clean up after yourself!
How long will you be there? How long is the drive? You can use roadtrippers to find stops along the way. We love road trips!
Locked Previous topicNext topic