The troll with all the kids...

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A few years ago there was someone who was outted. I think it was while CM was still around. Anyway, she had several supposed kids which included some twins I think. I don't know why this popped into my head, but I can't remember her screen name for the life of me. She always posted the same few pictures of her kids. Maybe she lived on the east coast somewhere.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Was she the one that was a prepper, claimed to have several houses? Lived in Charlottesville?
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:52 am Was she the one that was a prepper, claimed to have several houses? Lived in Charlottesville?
I think so. Possibly. I remember a bunch of people were set to meet her and she always cancelled at the last minute. Then someone did some research and found out her whole life was a lie. I really thought she was in Boston. I can't remember. I also have no idea why this is bugging me so much.

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Was she actually outed as a troll or did people just decide she was one?
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:58 am Was she actually outed as a troll or did people just decide she was one?
I believe she was outed as a troll. It has been awhile and I have slept since then.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:56 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:52 am Was she the one that was a prepper, claimed to have several houses? Lived in Charlottesville?
I think so. Possibly. I remember a bunch of people were set to meet her and she always cancelled at the last minute. Then someone did some research and found out her whole life was a lie. I really thought she was in Boston. I can't remember. I also have no idea why this is bugging me so much.
We may be thinking about different people. The person I'm thinking about spent years on CM talking about her husband's top secret job, their accumulated wealth, their gaggle of kids (biological and adopted) and their multiple properties only to get "outed" spectacularly towards the end of CM. I think about her often as she was local to me and I knew she was full of shit from the get go. Can't remember her SN but it began with an "E". Ella or Edna or something like that.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:09 pm
We may be thinking about different people. The person I'm thinking about spent years on CM talking about her husband's top secret job, their accumulated wealth, their gaggle of kids (biological and adopted) and their multiple properties only to get "outed" spectacularly towards the end of CM. I think about her often as she was local to me and I knew she was full of shit from the get go. Can't remember her SN but it began with an "E". Ella or Edna or something like that.
No. This is someone different. This one had like six kids I think.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Elise?
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bcol
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:18 pm

Elise?
That's the one!
Locked Previous topicNext topic