The troll with all the kids...

Anonymous 4

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:30 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:01 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:46 pm
I didn't follow all her stories but I remember her saying she had 5 kids then the posts when she was outted.

I think it was she didn't get a lot of attention until she said she had 5 kids.

How did people find out it was a lie?
Because another member was going to her area. She does photography. So bcoll made an appointment with her for a shoot. The time came and she left that person on the corner of the meeting place high and dry. When that member asked her why she blew off the appointment that’s when it came out she wasn’t who she said she was.
Why did she make an appointment and not show?

She must have been chin deep in the fantasy thinking oh shit I have to gather a bunch of kids and tell me to call me mom. Lol
People that do this stuff of lying and scamming people know exactly what they are doing and plans things out as they go along.

From what I can remember, the pics of some of her kids were stolen pics from an article or something, so her even having kids is debatable. But the no show. It is common for a scammer, or in her case liar, to arrange a meeting and not show, but come up with an excuse for why they were there, and many victims fall for it. I don’t think she had a chance to come up with an excuse.

I think in BColl’s case, she created an entire persona and went with it. I have a theory she was a well-known member and when her scam was found out dumped that persona.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Wait bcoll/Brandi was outed? Damn I missed that. I wasn’t on CM toward the end of it. I had been wasting too much time on there. Next thing I know I come back and CM is shut down. Imagine my surprise. Lol
Cupcake_mama_jzd
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I remember that. It was crazy because if I recall correctly, she was a pretty cool lady. Her stories were all fairly normal motherhood stuff (nothing outrageous). There was no reason to believe she wasn't legit. I don't know if she was scamming people or if she was mentally ill and just desperately wanted the life she was pretending to have.

I honestly would rather believe she was a scammer, because the latter scenario is just so depressing.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:55 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:30 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:01 pm

Because another member was going to her area. She does photography. So bcoll made an appointment with her for a shoot. The time came and she left that person on the corner of the meeting place high and dry. When that member asked her why she blew off the appointment that’s when it came out she wasn’t who she said she was.
Why did she make an appointment and not show?

She must have been chin deep in the fantasy thinking oh shit I have to gather a bunch of kids and tell me to call me mom. Lol
People that do this stuff of lying and scamming people know exactly what they are doing and plans things out as they go along.

From what I can remember, the pics of some of her kids were stolen pics from an article or something, so her even having kids is debatable. But the no show. It is common for a scammer, or in her case liar, to arrange a meeting and not show, but come up with an excuse for why they were there, and many victims fall for it. I don’t think she had a chance to come up with an excuse.

I think in BColl’s case, she created an entire persona and went with it. I have a theory she was a well-known member and when her scam was found out dumped that persona.
I recall something about her not getting eno
Cupcake_mama_jzd wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:27 am I remember that. It was crazy because if I recall correctly, she was a pretty cool lady. Her stories were all fairly normal motherhood stuff (nothing outrageous). There was no reason to believe she wasn't legit. I don't know if she was scamming people or if she was mentally ill and just desperately wanted the life she was pretending to have.

I honestly would rather believe she was a scammer, because the latter scenario is just so depressing.
I recall something about her getting no replies until she said she had 5 kids. Idk

The only time i interacted with her was in one of those posts i have 5 kids ask me anything and of course i asked anything lol and she chimed in saying it's not that big of a deal i have 5 kids or something.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Oh man. I wish I had seen Elyce get outed. She was always a huge bitch to me.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have no idea who any of these people are lol. Sounds like I missed all of the good stuff.

Locked Previous topicNext topic